Rate Dr. Andrew M. Ress

Dr. Andrew M. Ress's Ratings

I recently had the vaser lipo and I have to say Dr. Ress was the best. I was nervous and he took the time to make sure I was comfortable through the whole surgery. Next day, I was even able to drive to follow up appt. No scars, excellent results. I gave 4 for staff and punctuality as they tend to be somewhat late with the appts but this is not Dr's Ress fault they just book too many people. He takes his time to explain any question you may have and best he would not try to sell you anything that you don't know. Price was good and love the results I look great.

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

Scheduled an appointment for Saturday with the lady on the phone stating that if I am late or had to cancel, the $50 deposit would not be refunded. Fair enough, except when I drove 30 miles to go there, nobody was at the office. Several other customers were there too at the front door with me and nobody was there. The door was locked and everything. Called the office and left a message (as well as the other girl) and I never got a response. The office next door called the doctor and he stated they didn't know about any bookings today. They didn't seem real concern whatsoever about calling to say sorry or anything. Apparently people/customers come second here. I felt a type of feeling of "Pay and get out" attitude with all of this. I wouldn't get work there if it was free with that type of attitude. By the way, this is the second time my appointment was made and cancelled (in this case a no-show).

Submitted March 1, 2014 | flag

I ma so happy with my results! I had a face and neck lift with my upper and lower eyelids as well as fat to the face. The staff was excellent and I felt very comfortable with Dr. Ress. He took his time with me in the consult and even gave me his phone number in case I had any questions. He is a very professional and caring doctor and I look 12 years younger! Thank you to the staff and the nurse who took great care of me after and for my beautiful flowers! Dr. Ress you're a class act!Best,LS

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr Ress is extremely caring and knowledgeable. I had had prior surgery on my lip for squamous cell carcinoma which left my lip disfigured and partially unfunctional. I went to Dr Ress when a secong lip cancer occurred. He performed Mohs surgery and repaired both the cosmetic and functionality of my lip. It looks great! I would highly recommend.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

this doctor charged me for services that were allowed by my insurance. He treated my visits like a joke, took a cell phone call and his wife walked into the room during my exam to 'chit chat' with me. His son was also running around the office, which was very unprofession, rude and just plain inconsiderate. I would never recommend anyone to him. The staff were not very well trained and neither was he. DON'T GO TO THIS 'DOCTOR'...you will get scarred and cheated!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2011 | flag

I felt as though my cosmetic consultation was more of a slumber party then a consultation. The doctor's wife (who seemed to have no medical experience and just seemed to talk about my handbag) was in the room, a nurse and the front desk receptionist (again, seemed to have no medical). They were laughing, telling jokes and the doctor even took a phone call during my visit. I felt my visit was important, personal and PRIVATE and certainly all those people being in the room during my visit was very unprofessional. I would never go back.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ress and his staff made me feel extremely comfortable during the entire process for my breast augmentation surgery. He and he staff are professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. My new additions look amazing just 4 days after my surgery date. Would highly recommend this wonderful doctor!

Submitted Aug. 16, 2010 | flag

Left terrible scars. Also tried to sell procedures I was too young for (fyi, I am in my mid thirties)!

Submitted July 13, 2008 | flag