Rate Dr. R. H. Abdulla

Dr. R. H. Abdulla's Ratings

My husband and I think Dr. Abdulla is the very best doctor in his field. I have been seeing him for over 10 years and from day one, his advice to us was the very best. Because of his excellent care, my quality of life has improved these past few years. If all our specialists were as caring and knowledgeable as Dr. Abdulla, this province would have an A1 rating for health care. I can't thank Dr. Abdulla enough, he is a truly gentle Doctor and we need more like him.

Submitted March 17, 2014 | flag

Dr Abdulla is a wonderful and caring doctor. I've been seeing him for over 5 years and I'm extremely happy with him.

Submitted July 31, 2012 | flag

Terrible doctor. My family member passed away in his care. Never took the time to listen to her or us.

Submitted May 27, 2012 | flag

OUTSTANDING!!!!! Cares, remembers you, follows up, will ask a second opinion on your behalf, consults with others when you ask right away. Does not give up and keeps on trying. THE ABSOLUTE BEST DR. I HAVE EVER MET.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2011 | flag

One of the best Dr. ever. Extremely competant. Does not hesitate to consult with others. Listens to family and patient and will do anything you ask or request. If you want more tests done or bring in a second opinion and he does it on the spot. A genuine and caring person and a brilliant Dr. He tried so hard to save my dad when a previous Dr. misdiagosed my dad but it was to late. Dr. Abdulla is AWESOME and I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

Is sincerely interested in me as a patient. He us vert thorough.

Submitted April 23, 2010 | flag

I saw this doctor on a second opinion, as I as fed up with the first respirologist I had. He is not overly compassionate, but seems concerned nonetheless. Didn't listen to my lung on the follow-up, went only by the radiologist report. Had to get him to listen to it, and when he did he said he didn't hear anything...makes me wonder, as both my GP and my wife (with her bare ear!) heard the sound I was describing to him. On the other hand, he took a full history of my ailment and took the time to explain what the situation was, and had a course of action for everything. The only other 'beef' I had with him (I've seen him 3 times now) is that he either answered his cell phone or repliled to an email on his blackberry during the consultation. Not cool in my book, I don't care how busy one is... Overall, a decent fellow.

Submitted May 20, 2009 | flag

Best doctor I have ever seen. Wished more doctors were as caring as Dr. A. I agree with all of the comments I have read

Submitted April 6, 2009 | flag

we get along very well he tells me whatever I want to know

Submitted May 12, 2007 | flag

Dr. A. is tremendous, gets to the root of the matter quickly, acts quickly, is very thorough. Is concerned about his patients, visits in hospital, has follow-up as necessary, leave NO stone unturned. A major help in my husband's recent complications from major surgery. We can't say enough positive things and how thankful we are for his knowledge, ability, concern......

Submitted March 17, 2007 | flag