Dr. Ernst Greyvenstein

5 1 4.6

You may also like

Rate Dr. Ernst Greyvenstein

Dr. Ernst Greyvenstein's Ratings

I was referred by my family doctor as I have been diagnosed with Chronic Migraines. He referred me for treatment of migraines with Botox due to the frequency. When I walked into the office the front end staff were beyond rude. They asked me to come early to complete paperwork, and when I showed up 15 minutes early, I was told to sit down and wait for my appointment. Apparently there was no paperwork.
I was escorted to the back for my appointment and the doctor came in. He was on his computer almost the entire time, rarely making eye contact with me. He asked me 2-3 questions and then told me that I was not a candidate for Botox treatment. He then proceeded to give me a list of "natural" products to take to help with Migraines, and as I told him, I have already tried every natural supplement you can try! It DOESN'T WORK! He totally brushed me off. Being frustrated and on the tail end of a 2 day migraine, of course I teared up and simply said to him that I have already been diagnosed by a neurologist and my family doctor with chronic migraine and they feel I would benefit from this treatment. All he could say was that I did not meet his criteria and I would not get the treatment. At this point I was beyond pissed off. This guy is complete joke of a doctor. I left the office and went straight to my family doctor in tears and explained how awful this experience was. My family doctor was clearly not impressed and referred me to another doctor/specialist. I hope for the sake of his patients, my family doctor does not refer to this guy anymore. Don't waste your time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Greyvenstein has been our family doctor now for over 10 years. He has helped our through births and deaths. We are so very grateful to have found him and had him advise through so many different scenarios over the years. Whenever we need to see him urgently, we always get an appointment within a day or two, which is amazing in this city. He is always on time, friendly, listens to our concerns, very professional and thorough. I had to comment and give him a five star rating. He deserves every single one of them, and then some.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Seriously this guy is amazing!!! I can't stress this enough. He saw us right away and was very calming and funny :) he did such a god job and our son did not even cry! He was very hygienic and professional and you can tell that he genuinely cares about the babies. Do not second guess it. he is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

He seems like a nice person but I always feel rushed out of my appointments every time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable and proffesional- would recommend to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Wish I could leave a more detailed review... Unfortunately, his staff was not friendly or helpful for booking, so we were not able to get in. The receptionist seemed to change the availability later and later, every time I mentioned the urgency of our case. Anyways, just didn't like the staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2698101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr. Greyvenstein is an amazingly knowledgable and caring doctor. He goes above and beyond in his care and doesn't leave any stones unturned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Had my son's circumcision done by him, great doctor. No complications, it looks great and healed beautifully. He was really good at addressing our concerns and dealing with a stressed out momma and son :) definitely recommend

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2653011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

really! All 5 stars that is funny.. Although this guy is soft spoken he is really ignorant and I recommend you stay away from him..

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2609170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

No idea where I would be if my health were in any other hands. Dr. "G" actually listens to my concerns. He does not brush me aside. I never feel rushed with him. He is kind, gentle, funny and genuinely cares about my well being. I've never had that in a Dr. before. He is one of a kind, and a true gift to the world of medicine! His clinic is a teaching facility. So, I can only hope that the doctors who go on to practice after leaving him have soaked up all he has to offer. If so, I have great faith in the next generation of doctors! There aren't enough stars or accolades to give this man. Best.Doctor.Ever.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2607098].votes_count ]]