Rate Dr. Sean Petrovic

Dr. Sean Petrovic's Ratings

Absolutely the BEST Doctor you can find!!!!! Helpful ,Caring ,Good People Skills, Empathetic. Helped me through a very difficult time in my life. THANK YOU!

Submitted Jan. 1, 2013 | flag

Be wary. Dr. Petrovic is very nice and has a fabulous bedside manner, but I have had episodes in which I was very unhappy with what he diagnosed. One concern resulting in him giving me a medication without really instructing on its use. I ended up using it, passing out at home, freaking out my family, and though I was ok, had he been THOROUGH in its use it would never happen. sure, I am to blame as well..but he is VERY VERY good at smiling and being somewhat knowledgeable, but I would be very very careful in seeing him. Other MDs who are less warm and fuzzy I have found much more thorough. My experience of over many many years is to avoid him. Great on fluff.One of top 10 MD's a few years ago in Vancouver Sun survey of $$$ in lower mainland. Recently opened a botox clinic.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2012 | flag

Excellent Doctor! Very good service, kind, professional, and knowledgable.

Submitted April 20, 2012 | flag

My Husband & Myself have Known Dr. Petrovic since 1998.We would not go to anyone else.We would Highly recomend Dr. Petrovic to anyone who wants a Ggreat Doctor.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

Love his bedside manner, his willingness to help and go beyond the call of duty. He has helped in in so many ways.Julie Mulleady

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

He was very kind and always has time what I need to talk to him about. I am diabetic and he is right on top of my tests etc. thanks dr sean

Submitted March 23, 2011 | flag

Great doctor. I have seen him for a couple of weird things that could have easily been misdiagnosed, but he was spot on. Best doctor, him and his partner. I don't even live in White Rock, but I know I get the best medical care if I see this doc!

Submitted Jan. 25, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr Petrovic for the last 12 years. The reason why I chose him... was I was busy and a single mom in the medicale field. And he was referard to me by many people. I had to move to Chilliwack, so under medical reasons I had to change Drs. but in no way am I changinging my daughter from his care. He is wounderfull.

Submitted June 18, 2010 | flag

I have nothing but good things to say about Sean! He has always been thoughtful, kind and patient. I would recommend him!

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag

Completely disregarded my issues. He told me that I might not have any medical problem at all, just a "personal problem" -- evidently ignoring I've had a life long history of family and peer related abuse; I haven't had a job in over 7 years; and I've now been living in complete social isolation in my parent's house -- as an adult of 30 -- for over a year now! I was barely even able to go in and ask for help in the first place. After 4 months of meds from him, nothing has helped, and he refuses to try anything else. I feel like, unless I walk in there unwashed and covered in my own feces, he'll fail to recognize there's a real problem. Finally now I'm looking for another GP. Coming across his name here, thought I'd give others a heart felt and honest warning.

Submitted April 28, 2010 | flag