Rate Dr. Sean Petrovic

Dr. Sean Petrovic's Ratings

best there is in white rock south surrey area of bc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

He's been looking after me for over 10 yrs and never have an issue with him or staff. Have seen him many times due to work accident and have seen he has a very loyal bunch that come to see him and not an other doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Absolutely the BEST Doctor you can find!!!!! Helpful ,Caring ,Good People Skills, Empathetic. Helped me through a very difficult time in my life. THANK YOU!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1814734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2013

Be wary. Dr. Petrovic is very nice and has a fabulous bedside manner, but I have had episodes in which I was very unhappy with what he diagnosed. One concern resulting in him giving me a medication without really instructing on its use. I ended up using it, passing out at home, freaking out my family, and though I was ok, had he been THOROUGH in its use it would never happen. sure, I am to blame as well..but he is VERY VERY good at smiling and being somewhat knowledgeable, but I would be very very careful in seeing him. Other MDs who are less warm and fuzzy I have found much more thorough. My experience of over many many years is to avoid him. Great on fluff.One of top 10 MD's a few years ago in Vancouver Sun survey of $$$ in lower mainland. Recently opened a botox clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1814733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2012

Excellent Doctor! Very good service, kind, professional, and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1814732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

My Husband & Myself have Known Dr. Petrovic since 1998.We would not go to anyone else.We would Highly recomend Dr. Petrovic to anyone who wants a Ggreat Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1814731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

Love his bedside manner, his willingness to help and go beyond the call of duty. He has helped in in so many ways.Julie Mulleady

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1814730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

He was very kind and always has time what I need to talk to him about. I am diabetic and he is right on top of my tests etc. thanks dr sean

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1814729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Great doctor. I have seen him for a couple of weird things that could have easily been misdiagnosed, but he was spot on. Best doctor, him and his partner. I don't even live in White Rock, but I know I get the best medical care if I see this doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1814728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2011

I have been going to Dr Petrovic for the last 12 years. The reason why I chose him... was I was busy and a single mom in the medicale field. And he was referard to me by many people. I had to move to Chilliwack, so under medical reasons I had to change Drs. but in no way am I changinging my daughter from his care. He is wounderfull.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1814727].votes_count ]]