Rate Dr. Martin McLoughlin

Dr. Martin McLoughlin's Ratings

Dr. McLouglin you will be missed by a lot of your Patiens, I'm one of them, you have done a lot for me, you were not just a great Doctor you were also a great Person, specialy when I seen you on your Bike Rides.. thanks again Doctor, enjoy your retirement and happy biking

Submitted May 26, 2014 | flag

I was trying to make an appointment with Dr. McLoughlin recently , but found out that he is now retired. I first went to him in 2006 and think he is the best MD ever! Very skilled, polite and highly experienced. He will be missed.

Submitted March 23, 2014 | flag

Undoubtedly the best ever doctor and surgeon. He is the most talented and knowledgeable surgeon.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. McLoughlin is very helpful and considerate. He addressed all my concerns, explained the cause of the problems and asked several times if I had any other questions. He is very thorough and I appreciate that he is cautious and not presumptuous.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2012 | flag

Caring, friendly, engaging and interested in my views.I felt well-treated and respected as an individual, unlike other docs that see me as a case

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

Performed a much needed circumcision for phimosis which went off without a hitch. I can't say I appreciated that he asked me if I 'knew how to spell circumcision' or when he said into his recorder '...and the patient has FINALLY decided to do something about it'. (criticism which I deserved) But he did show respect when I demonstrated that I had researched the subject. Dr. McLoughlin gave me exactly what I needed and his staff was absolutely excellent, understanding, and friendly. I highly recommend him and wish I had gone to him earlier.

Submitted April 22, 2012 | flag

Urethra scar tissue completely removed in a couple of short office visits. Extremely competent, reassuring, and helpful! Very down-to-earth and easy to talk to.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2012 | flag

This doctor misdiagnosed me, and it cost me my kidney. I presented with water on the kidney, and he asked me if I remembered a painful episode passing a stone. I told him I remembered a painful urination once, that's all. I explained that I had endometriosis with inflammation throughout my abdomen, so it would be hard for me to distinguish that pain from a stone passing. He disagreed, and said that he believed my kidney condition was a genetic abnormality, that I'd likely had it all my life, and that it wouldn't be getting any worse. It's function was normal, after all. He then indicated the appointment was over. I asked, "What about follow-up??" He said to come see him again if the kidney keeps getting infected. Turns out he was wrong about everything. My kidney never did get infected again because the ureter closed off completely. I passed a stone from the other kidney 2 years later, and tests revealed the first kidney was completely engorged and now non-functioning.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2012 | flag

My husband was diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer in February 2011 and had his operation in March 2011 If it wasn't for Dr. McLoughlin, my husband would not be alive today. The care that Dr. M. provided from the visit visit and on all follow up visits was amazing.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag

I am a 67 yr old female diagnosed with kidney cancer.Dr McLoughlin was exceptional before and after my surgery if you are going to put your life in someone's hands ....then this is the man....I was out of the hospital within 3 days and my recovery, now 4 weeks is fantastic...Experience is key here and knowledge...

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag