Dr. Samuel Jebamani

Dr. Samuel Jebamani

Rate Dr. Samuel Jebamani

Dr. Samuel Jebamani's Ratings

Dr. Jebamani was my pediatrician and saw me into my teenage years. He was knowledgable and compassionate and I'm so thankful he was always able to accommodate me during tough times. I'm so happy to see that he's still practicing - we need more people like this in the world!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr Jebamani is the best! You never have to wait long....he gets you the day you call when your child is sick....he is very thorough and addresses every concern you have...he is the best doctor and my kids are lucky to have such good care.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Thank God we found Dr. Jebamani, so accommodating just like his secretary, Maureen. My daughters feel so comfortable with him, in his clinic, unlike with our previous family dr. (DR. Chow)they were scared of her esp. my youngest. With Dr. Jebamani, kids really feel safer and more welcomed, after check-ups he would offer kids ,lollipops. We appreciate his genuine concerns with our kids, wherein immediately he assigned an examinations for them esp. my 7yr old kid whom he checked to have a very low iron deficiency level. He is for us a great pedia. Thank you so much DR.JEBAMANI and Maureen (secretary) for welcoming us in your clinic ! More POWER to you !

Submitted April 2, 2012 | flag

Dr.Jebamani is the best. He looked after my children from babies to teenagers. He is very big hearted and my children related to him. My kids drew him a picture and he posted it on the wall and remembered it when they came back in for their appointment. They were so proud.

Submitted March 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Jebamani is probably the closest to a saint that I've ever met in my life. He sincerely cares about each and every one of his patients. Me and my brother and sisters went to him as kids, and now that we are all grown and have children of our own he looks after them too. It is simply impossible to find a better doctor in the world. He enjoys his job sooo much I don't think he'll retire at any point willingly :) Dr. Jebamani, you're the GREATEST.

Submitted June 21, 2011 | flag

Dr.Jebamani has been my doctor since I was born. Most caring dr, he loves what he does and always on time. I'm now 25 and refuse to go to anyone else. BEST DR EVERRR!

Submitted June 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jebamani has looked after all of my children right from the nursery when they were born-- he is a dedicated doctor who is very caring and kind, and very thorough. We get in to see him quickly and he is very knowledgable.

Submitted April 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jeb was my doctor as a child and so when I had my little girl last year I was confident in my choice of Dr. Jeb as her pediatrician. He is a very soft hearted man that genuinely cares for the young. He is thorough and compassionate. On more than one occasion I've seen his eyes well up with tears after administering booster shots, he really feels your child's pain. Such a sweet, sweet man. It will be a very sad day when he retires. Thanks, Dr. Jeb, you're one in a million!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Jebamani is the best doctor in the whole world!!! My children are adults now and two of them still see him! Besides having excellent physician skills he is kind & compassionate. He actually connects with the kids and build their trust...he talks to them, remembers what they tell him from visit to visit,and he respects them. He has all the qualities you would want in any doctor. He is highly respected in his field by collegues, nurses, patients and parents. You never have to wait to get in to see him, he provides his home number if you have an emergency (I dont know anyone else who's doctor does that) and the wait in his office is never long. He doesnt put money into his office decor but who cares 'cause you get all the value from his personal touch and excellent skills.!! What a great doctor!!! He is an example that many should strive to live up to, personally and professionally.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2009 | flag

He's beyond words !! Couldn't find any one to top Dr. Jebamani !! The challenge is on if anyone can ! After all these years...no doctor has met the callibre of care and treatment Dr. Jebamani has and can provide. Look past the door frame...'cause his knowledge and expertise surpasses ALL !!! Last...but of course never least...the fabulous girls at the front desk !! Can't beat the proffessionalism that comes through everytime !! Bring it Miche and NOVA !!!Dr. Jebamani and Front Staff....you ROCK !!! Love You All Plenty :) From Our Hearts !!! G & B

Submitted May 7, 2009 | flag