Dr. Samuel Jebamani

Rate Dr. Samuel Jebamani

Dr. Samuel Jebamani's Ratings

Great doctor. My sons only 10 weeks old and we've been 3 times already and they've all been pleasant. Seems very knowledgable and is great with my son. Receptionist is lovely and squeezed me in within the hour I called

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr jenamani saved my life when i was a baby. I was seeing him as my doctor till i was about18years old. I am thirty now. I think i will go in for a visit

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Dr.jebamani is amazing!!! The kids love going there..we'be been going for 9 years..I could.never imagine going anywhere else.He's always there to help..even with a phone call.Hes
.helped my children when other walk in Dr's have brushed things off or missed things..he's amazing!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

My daughter wants to be a baby doctor as she says when she grows up just like Dr Sam. She loves him. Wants to sing him songs and hugs him when she leaves. Maureen his secretary is kind and funny. She always listens and is incredibly kind with all of the patients. They are the perfect team. I. Always thankful for how well they have treated my daughter and me. Dr Sam is always right on wih his diagnoses of my daughter. He catches what other doctors sometimes miss and he treats me as a per t wih the utmost of respect with my own thoughts on what is happening in when she is sick. He's a great man and like many here have said we are very lucky to have him in our lives and I sure don't wish for the day that he retires!! It'll be a sad one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Always able to see me - even though I'm not a pediatric anymore ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr. Jebamani was my pediatrician and saw me into my teenage years. He was knowledgable and compassionate and I'm so thankful he was always able to accommodate me during tough times. I'm so happy to see that he's still practicing - we need more people like this in the world!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr Jebamani is the best! You never have to wait long....he gets you the day you call when your child is sick....he is very thorough and addresses every concern you have...he is the best doctor and my kids are lucky to have such good care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Thank God we found Dr. Jebamani, so accommodating just like his secretary, Maureen. My daughters feel so comfortable with him, in his clinic, unlike with our previous family dr. (DR. Chow)they were scared of her esp. my youngest. With Dr. Jebamani, kids really feel safer and more welcomed, after check-ups he would offer kids ,lollipops. We appreciate his genuine concerns with our kids, wherein immediately he assigned an examinations for them esp. my 7yr old kid whom he checked to have a very low iron deficiency level. He is for us a great pedia. Thank you so much DR.JEBAMANI and Maureen (secretary) for welcoming us in your clinic ! More POWER to you !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr.Jebamani is the best. He looked after my children from babies to teenagers. He is very big hearted and my children related to him. My kids drew him a picture and he posted it on the wall and remembered it when they came back in for their appointment. They were so proud.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. Jebamani is probably the closest to a saint that I've ever met in my life. He sincerely cares about each and every one of his patients. Me and my brother and sisters went to him as kids, and now that we are all grown and have children of our own he looks after them too. It is simply impossible to find a better doctor in the world. He enjoys his job sooo much I don't think he'll retire at any point willingly :) Dr. Jebamani, you're the GREATEST.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815139].votes_count ]]