Dr. David Connor

Dr. David Connor

Rate Dr. David Connor

Dr. David Connor's Ratings

Great docotor! He always listens to our concerns about our son. Even if he is extremely busy (waiting room full)he always takes the time and never makes us feel rushed. Couldn't asked for a better doctor. My son has recently been seeing a neurologist or at childrens hosp, but we are most comfortable with Dr. Conner and his great bed side manner.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr Connor is not a good choice if you are seeking a balance between natural health and traditional medicine. He doesn't have any interest in discussing alternatives to standard prescriptions and definitely does not like to be questioned. My husband and I found him to be rude on a number of occasions. When my first born was a year and a half we noticed one of his eyes wasn't tracking properly. Dr Connor dismissed the idea after taking a glance at him. 6 months later I brought it up again to which he replied, "How long were you planning on letting this go?" We switched pediatricians immediately.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Connor has been our kids' pediatrician for 22 years. He has always had our kid's and grand kid's best interests in mind. Kids sense that he is there for them. Not always on time but when a child's needs are met you can't always be on time. Thanks Doc.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2012 | flag

I'm surprised by all of the positive reviews as Dr. Connor was one of the reasons it took so long for my daughter to get help for her health issues. My daughter was extremely constipated and was always getting infections. All he did was kept prescribing antibiotics then an increase in her laxative dose. When I suggested there seemed to be a link between the antibiotics and her constipation worsening, he completely dismissed the idea. Therefore, for over a year we kept having issues with our daughter's health. Finally, we consulted a naturopath who said that she needed a high dose of probiotics to help her. It was only then that we were able to take my daughter off the laxatives. Also, she stopped getting infections altogether. I would never recommend Dr. Connor because had we kept going to see him, I'm positive that my daughter would still be having the health issues she was having back then.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

I was lucky Dr. Connor agreed to take my daugher as his new patient. She previously had a terrible pediatrician. Dr. Connor is a happy person who cleary enjoys being a doctor and who is a very good pediatrician.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable and very helpful. He is our daughter doctor since she was born. Very nice and plesant person.

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Connor is amazing! I've been going to him since I was a baby, and I will never switch to another doctor!

Submitted March 31, 2011 | flag

We Love Dr. Conner! We have three kids including a special needs son who is hospitalized quiet often and Dr. C always has time to stop by the hospital at 8am to check up on us. With our special needs son I can't even count the number of notes, letters, and referrals we've needed. Dr. Conner never hesitates to go the extra mile and has never charged us a dime for the extra effort! He always makes time for questions and seems to really listen as well. In and out quickly while still making sure everyone is taken care of. Keep up the great work!

Submitted Dec. 25, 2010 | flag

Dr. Connor is amazing. He has been my son’s Pediatrician since birth, and I consider us blessed to have found such an amazing doctor and human being. For a man that has literally thousands of patients, he treats each one like an individual and as if they are the only person in the waiting room. Contrary to another poster’s experience - when we started to notice some developmental issues with my son, Dr. C took a conservative approach and when it was time, made the appropriate referrals immediately and continues to stay up to date with my son’s issues, despite not being the primary care physician for my son’s autism-related care. I hope the comment left in ’06 is correct, because Dr. Connor can’t retire for AT LEAST 9 more years!

Submitted July 22, 2010 | flag

Dr Connor is an amazing DR, he help my family and i out with my son! he help and made sure my son was taken care of and if it was not for him i would never of found out my son has Cycstic Fibrosis! Thank you so much for being so caring for children we need more of you out their!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2009 | flag