Dr. David Roseman

You may also like

Rate Dr. David Roseman

Dr. David Roseman's Ratings

I love Dr. Roseman. Not sure what I would do without him. Also his secretary is the BEST. Lori is the nicest secretary he has had over the years I have been going. She always does her best to get my sick kids as soon as possible. Best Team ever!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I absolutely LOVE this man. He has helped us in so many ways. I wish he would write a book on parenting!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

He calls it as he sees it! Very wonderful Dr., he truly cares and it shows in the way he speaks to both children and parents. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr Roseman is an absolutely fantastic doctor for my girls. We have been seeing him for 7 years now and he always shows that he truly cares! He doesn't rush you out the door and truly listens. He has always been honest with me. Don't know what we would have done without him over the past 7 years! Very thankful :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Oh, Dr. Roseman, what would I do without you? The sincerity, the caring, the humor. No issue is too small for him and he's so wonderful with my daughter. We absolutely adore him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

One of the best - absolutely brilliant... If it wasn't for him - I would have lost my mind... My son he has followed since he was a baby - has been there with myself & my son through some pretty hard things to handle... My son has muscular dystrophy & autism... Dr. Roseman has been simply the greatest... There needs to be more doctors like him - the man - the doctor - the person - he is simply incredible... I just wish he could stay as my son's physician until my son's time is up... You are so loved for your compassion, understanding & caring Dr R... Thank you so much for being there for us... You have no idea how much you are truly appreciated - there are no words... My son is now terminal with cardiomyopathy - Thank you for taking this journey with us & being there for us...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

My family love Dr. Roseman. I have 4 children. all of which are with Dr. Roseman. My mother has her youngest with him and my Auntie has her two children with him, one of which has Downs. We all love him. He is soo great with our children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

Dr Roseman is the greatest!He tells it like it is. If your child is spoiled he will tell you that,he won't "label" the child with ADHD just because you "think" your child has that. He's very kind, knows his stuff, and is firm ( yet gentle )when he needs to be. I have seen other parents walk out in a huff ( my own brother's ex included) because Dr Roseman DOES tell it like it is. Seems that SOME parents DO want their child to be "labelled",as did my brother's ex ( she insisted that my nephew had ADHD or some other "illness")when it has nothing to do with "illness" but rather because mom and dad "give in" too easily and now the child is out of control. If your child refuses to eat anything but "name brand" and you give in, of course they will act out if you don't prepare the food they want. It's called a temper tantrum, not ADHD. And THAT is why I love Dr Roseman! He will run many tests if he is unsure of what it causing a problem too.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1815358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr. Roseman is a brilliant man. He has a knowledge base that I think is beyond most of our understanding. He makes our whole family laugh the whole time we are there, and yet we always leave knowing the answers to our questions and with practical advice for the problems we are facing. My kids are very shy and he has a way of proceeding with their exams while speaking to us that puts them at ease. He is highly intelligent and very friendly. I will travel, now that we have moved, to continue taking our kids to him. I wish he practiced family medicine so I could see him too! I trust him completely, and that isn't something I can say for any other doctor I have seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2011

Dr. Roseman has been our pediatrician since for all 3 of our daughters. He has been amazing, informative, caring, and a treasure to our family. He listens to our concerns, gut instincts, and fears. He takes the time to explain and be sure we understand everything that is going on and may happen when we leave the office. I have referred many clients to his clinic and can't think of anyone I would trust more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815356].votes_count ]]