Dr. David Roseman

Rate Dr. David Roseman

Dr. David Roseman's Ratings

Dr Roseman is an absolutely fantastic doctor for my girls. We have been seeing him for 7 years now and he always shows that he truly cares! He doesn't rush you out the door and truly listens. He has always been honest with me. Don't know what we would have done without him over the past 7 years! Very thankful :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Oh, Dr. Roseman, what would I do without you? The sincerity, the caring, the humor. No issue is too small for him and he's so wonderful with my daughter. We absolutely adore him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

One of the best - absolutely brilliant... If it wasn't for him - I would have lost my mind... My son he has followed since he was a baby - has been there with myself & my son through some pretty hard things to handle... My son has muscular dystrophy & autism... Dr. Roseman has been simply the greatest... There needs to be more doctors like him - the man - the doctor - the person - he is simply incredible... I just wish he could stay as my son's physician until my son's time is up... You are so loved for your compassion, understanding & caring Dr R... Thank you so much for being there for us... You have no idea how much you are truly appreciated - there are no words... My son is now terminal with cardiomyopathy - Thank you for taking this journey with us & being there for us...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

My family love Dr. Roseman. I have 4 children. all of which are with Dr. Roseman. My mother has her youngest with him and my Auntie has her two children with him, one of which has Downs. We all love him. He is soo great with our children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

Dr Roseman is the greatest!He tells it like it is. If your child is spoiled he will tell you that,he won't "label" the child with ADHD just because you "think" your child has that. He's very kind, knows his stuff, and is firm ( yet gentle )when he needs to be. I have seen other parents walk out in a huff ( my own brother's ex included) because Dr Roseman DOES tell it like it is. Seems that SOME parents DO want their child to be "labelled",as did my brother's ex ( she insisted that my nephew had ADHD or some other "illness")when it has nothing to do with "illness" but rather because mom and dad "give in" too easily and now the child is out of control. If your child refuses to eat anything but "name brand" and you give in, of course they will act out if you don't prepare the food they want. It's called a temper tantrum, not ADHD. And THAT is why I love Dr Roseman! He will run many tests if he is unsure of what it causing a problem too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr. Roseman is a brilliant man. He has a knowledge base that I think is beyond most of our understanding. He makes our whole family laugh the whole time we are there, and yet we always leave knowing the answers to our questions and with practical advice for the problems we are facing. My kids are very shy and he has a way of proceeding with their exams while speaking to us that puts them at ease. He is highly intelligent and very friendly. I will travel, now that we have moved, to continue taking our kids to him. I wish he practiced family medicine so I could see him too! I trust him completely, and that isn't something I can say for any other doctor I have seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2011

Dr. Roseman has been our pediatrician since for all 3 of our daughters. He has been amazing, informative, caring, and a treasure to our family. He listens to our concerns, gut instincts, and fears. He takes the time to explain and be sure we understand everything that is going on and may happen when we leave the office. I have referred many clients to his clinic and can't think of anyone I would trust more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2011

I think Dr. Roseman is an excellent doctor. My daughter is 21 months now and we have been with him from the beginning. I had to laugh a bit about the negative "rudeness" comments. I do agree that Dr. Roseman is a little harsh sometimes but - people - he is British, they do have a "different" sense of humor, like Simon Cowel for example. He called our baby "short and fat" but being from Europe myself I knew he did not say it to offend me or my baby. He is very quick and correct with his diagnosis and on 3 or 4 occasions I was able to come in the next day in the morning if I needed an emergency appointment. He does have a very strong opinion on how to raise well-mannered children and I appreciate his tips. It is up to me in the end if I agree with him or not. Somebody said that he did not take time to answer questions: My tip is to write a list and tell him you have one. He always took the time to answer my questions. We love Dr. Roseman he is just VERY Brithish...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr Roseman is the BEST!!!! My famliy is so so thankful for him. He helped my nephew and is now helping my daughter!!! After 13 months of the Dr's in Red Deer doing nothing for my daughter, we finally got a refural and my daughter who is 14 months now is starting to do what a normal little girl should be doing!!!! It is so wonderful to have a Dr who listens and cares for patients and their families!!! I am just so thankfull!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr.Roseman was very rough with my daughter's abdominal examination (she is 3) and she started to cry. He didn't try to engage with her and never explained what he was doing. When she refused to let him examine her further, despite my cajoling he was very annoyed and asked me if I often have to negotiate with her. Yes, she is 3. He then said, I think her problems come from parenting. She is odd - a funny duck he said. If she was in a prison, she would be allowed to act like this - that society wouldn't tolerate it. Then my daughter interrupted "excuse me mommy, he is a stranger and a boy he is not supposed to touch my body" . My heart broke but instead explaining his role as doctor and the reason for the exam, he snapped at her, saying if she interrupted again she would stand with her nose in the corner. Then he told me to make a longer appointment for next time so he could properly examine her and that if she didn't comply that time "we would hold her down". We won't be back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815362].votes_count ]]