You may also like

Rate Dr. Joyce Harder

Dr. Joyce Harder's Ratings

Dr. Harder helped save my daughter's life, completing a procedure that would stabilize her enough to be sent to Edmonton and undergo surgery which was very successful. Not only that but I emailed her with follow up concerns (although she is not my daughter's cardiologist) and not only did she respond but she volunteered to look over her latest echo and get back to me with her findings.. on her own time. Amazing and someone who truly cares about each and every one of her patients and their families.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

We as a family of a heart child, I can't say enough about our Dr. Harder and Patty and all the others that we have been helped in the last 18 years and with that we are no longer able to be at the Children's hospital which is hard on my son and us. Thank you Dr. Harder and staff, we love you and will always have a big place in our hearts. Dr. Harder and Patty always went the extra mile for our son and everything that affected him She always had his best interest and even us as a whole as it's about family to her. Thanks for the years of wonderful care. Your caring, nurturing personality always helped to keep things in perspective and lower our sons stress as he felt your energy. Dr. Harder again thank you and we love u and Nurse Patty.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1815601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2013

Dr Harder is the absolute best cardiologist in Calgary. Dr Harder took care of our little boy all his life. Millions of thanks to Dr Harder and her dedicated staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1815600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

1 of the best cardiologist out there if not the best!!!! Loved that doctor

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1815599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2012

Very good cardiologist, always went above and beyond what is required by a doctor. I stayed as her pt until i was 20 years old. She also took time out of her busy schedule to phone me after my mom passed way to make sure i was doing ok.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

Dr Harder is an amazing physician and cardiologist!! Without her guidance we would have been lost when our son was diagnosed inutero with a CHD. She has been there for us every step of the way through each of his 3 open heart surgeries. She always answers any questions we have, even through emails. Thank you for being the best doctor ever!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr Harder is the best Docter I have ever met. She took care of our son when he was a baby ,he is now 24 years old. Dr Harder is a very caring person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2008

DR. HARDER IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR WHO IS VERY KNOWLEGEABLE, AND GENUINELY CARES FOR HER PATIENTS.SHE IS GREAT AT GIVING ADVICE AND PROMOTES SPORTS FOR CARDIO PROBLEMS. SHE IS VERY KIND AND HELPS ALLY ANY FEARS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2008

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Harder. She's our son's cardiologist and she is an absolutely exceptional doctor. She is very friendly, compassionate and mostly, very knowledgeable; we fully trust her. Anyone who is able to get her as their doctor is very lucky and in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Thanks to Dr. Harder we now have a healthy, happy 10 yrs old son. She is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1815593].votes_count ]]