Rate Dr. Derek A. Finger

Dr. Derek A. Finger's Ratings

Dr. Finger cares, really! He will NOT treat you when you don't need treatments. He has the best massage therapists in Pensacola FL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][631012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

I have been to many different chiropractors... and he is really good! Would most definitely recommend Dr. Finger... you will be in good hands!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][631011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

PROFESSIONAL, GENUINE and WHOLEHEARTED care for patients! And AMAZING results! My family and I are thankful for the great attention received by Dr. Derek Finger. We HIGHLY recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][631010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2011

My wife sees Dr. Finger about every 3-4 weeks. She thinks he's great. I think it's great that he lets us pay $20/visit if we pay for 10 visits in advance. It's less than our insurance co-pay, so we pay without using insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][631009].votes_count ]]