Rate Dr. Malcolm A. White

Dr. Malcolm A. White's Ratings

My mom used Dr. White when I was a child and I loved him. Now that I am 30 years old and have a child of my own he was my first choice -- best dr. you could hope to find!!!

Submitted Feb. 18, 2010 | flag

My kids love Dr White. He talks to them, like they are people. He will not give you an antibiotic unless he is positive its a bacterial infection of some sort. I love Dr White.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2010 | flag

Most wonderful pediatrician. My wife and I feel very comfortable having him as our childrens doctor. Our kids are comfortable around him as well and we know Dr. White has thier best interest in heart.

Submitted April 1, 2009 | flag

Dr. White is the best pediatrician in the world!! I highly recommend him. I trust my children's lives with him. He is informative and makes sure I understand my children's illnesses. His bedside manner is wonderful and my children love his gentleness. I consider myself extremely blessed to have a doctor that I trust 100% with my sons lives!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2008 | flag