Rate Dr. Ted Vant

Dr. Ted Vant's Ratings

Dr Vant has been my Doc for over 20 years and has been instrumental with my well being and health care. Always ready to listen and always ready to help.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Vant and his staff are the best. Dr. Vant is always caring, has a joke or is there with a tissue when needed. When it comes to my kids his staff and himself ALWAYS make time to get them in if they think it is serious. I would not trade Dr. Vant for any other Dr out there. He has been treating our whole family since he took over for Dr. Richmond at Petro. We all love him and care for the staff. Very rarely is there a wait when you go into see him for your appointment which is very nice considering most of us work. if there is a wait it is usually because the staff and him were kind enough to double book him for someone that needed to see him.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

I can't say enough about Dr. Vant. He is thoughtful and thorough and just generally outstanding. I trust him implicitly and can't thank him enough for all the time and effort he has given me and my family over several years. He is only typical in the way he lives up to the stereotype with his illegible handwriting; I think he is famous with NW Calgary pharmacists!! What ISN'T typical however is, if I arrive early, the way I am sometimes back in my car before my original appointment time has even passed! (Not to say he rushes though - it is just an efficient office.) Dr. Vant is also a sharp dresser!! :)

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag

He is caring, has a great knowledge base, and manages his time well. Great family doctor.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2011 | flag

An exceptional physician, great manner, excellent knowledge and willing to apply pressure for good service from specialists on behalf of his patients, a key skill in the stressed medical system of Alberta. Always satisfied with his care.

Submitted May 7, 2009 | flag

Very thorough, thoughtful, and knowledgeable. He genuinely cares about his patients.

Submitted Dec. 25, 2008 | flag

Dr. Vant is treats my entire family. He is excellent! I have a chronic disease and he is compassionate, caring, knowlegable. I can't say enough about him

Submitted Sept. 17, 2008 | flag

The best doctor I have ever found. He has kept me alive for years longer than expected.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2008 | flag

I really don't know what my family would do without him. He is rare. He cares. He is knowledgable and trustworthy. He has helped our family through many rough spots. He is always so positive.

Submitted July 28, 2008 | flag

Dr. Vant is truly the BEST!! The best diagnostician, the best listener, the best shoulder, the best joker, the best with kids, the best with adults. Patty is fantastic!!! I don’t know what my family would do with out them. He has been there through the good and the bad and always makes you feel valued, never stupid, never a pain, never rushed and always welcome. He is a rare cowboy.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2007 | flag