Rate Dr. Ted Vant

Dr. Ted Vant's Ratings

I have been with Dr. Vant since he was in the Petro Canada building with Dr. Richmond. Dr. Richmond was my family doctor for years. When I was pregnant with my first child, Dr Richmond was retiring and introduced me to Dr. Vant. That was 21 years ago. He has immediately diagnosed many issues (some critical) and referred us to specialists who confirmed the diagnosis as correct. Easily the fastest appointments anywhere - typically 30 minutes from arrival to departure....and he never rushes. He rarely double books which is amazing. Although we live SE of Calgary now we still drive 45 minutes to see Dr. Vant!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr. Vant & staff have been great! Since my MVA he has walked with me through my chronic pain the last 8yrs. He's a good man too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Dr Vant has been my Doc for over 20 years and has been instrumental with my well being and health care. Always ready to listen and always ready to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr. Vant and his staff are the best. Dr. Vant is always caring, has a joke or is there with a tissue when needed. When it comes to my kids his staff and himself ALWAYS make time to get them in if they think it is serious. I would not trade Dr. Vant for any other Dr out there. He has been treating our whole family since he took over for Dr. Richmond at Petro. We all love him and care for the staff. Very rarely is there a wait when you go into see him for your appointment which is very nice considering most of us work. if there is a wait it is usually because the staff and him were kind enough to double book him for someone that needed to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I can't say enough about Dr. Vant. He is thoughtful and thorough and just generally outstanding. I trust him implicitly and can't thank him enough for all the time and effort he has given me and my family over several years. He is only typical in the way he lives up to the stereotype with his illegible handwriting; I think he is famous with NW Calgary pharmacists!! What ISN'T typical however is, if I arrive early, the way I am sometimes back in my car before my original appointment time has even passed! (Not to say he rushes though - it is just an efficient office.) Dr. Vant is also a sharp dresser!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1816430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2012

He is caring, has a great knowledge base, and manages his time well. Great family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1816429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

An exceptional physician, great manner, excellent knowledge and willing to apply pressure for good service from specialists on behalf of his patients, a key skill in the stressed medical system of Alberta. Always satisfied with his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1816428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Very thorough, thoughtful, and knowledgeable. He genuinely cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1816427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2008

Dr. Vant is treats my entire family. He is excellent! I have a chronic disease and he is compassionate, caring, knowlegable. I can't say enough about him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1816426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2008

The best doctor I have ever found. He has kept me alive for years longer than expected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1816425].votes_count ]]