Rate Dr. William M. Haney

Dr. William M. Haney's Ratings

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Haney. No matter how busy he'll take time to explain and talks to you not at you. When my son needed surger I asked for him. He keeps up with current medical procedures and his bedside manner is A+

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

While I think it's unfair to use sites that don't allow a provider to dispute someone's claims.....I don't hesitate to add my comments because they are overwhelmingly positive. This is a doctor who truly cares for his patients and their families. He works night and day plus weekends to provide excellent, comprehensive and conscientious care. His staff is excellent; equally knowledgeable and caring.

Submitted May 24, 2010 | flag

Liked his staff, apt was on time in the middle of the afternoon! He is young, handsome and very nice. I'm waiting to schedule surgery--so i have faith in him!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2009 | flag

Amazing!! Really listens to his patient's & their family members. Answered all questions and addressed every concern. Great bedside manner. An overall wonderful experience!

Submitted May 8, 2009 | flag

4 months spent in ICU after he performed simple hernia repair, then my father died

Submitted Sept. 17, 2008 | flag