Rate Dr. Ammar Mousa

Dr. Ammar Mousa's Ratings

Very personable man who does his best to calm the patient as he works with assured skill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][631619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

My whole family sees Dr. Mousa, he provides excellent care, and is very knowledgeable in his field. He made me feel very calm and relaxed through out my whole visit. I defintley would recommend him to any patient that is hesitant to see a dentist. A comment to the previous rating, I would expect your tooth to break if you waited two weeks before you had your work done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][631618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2009

Dr. Mousa is too inexperienced at this time. He told me he could save a tooth with a couple of thousand dollars worth of work, so I went for a second opinion. The other dentist said forget it, it can't be saved, and he was right. Two weeks later, half of it broke off. Mow I'm looking for a new dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][631617].votes_count ]]