Dr. Ammar Mousa

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Ammar Mousa has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1713012
14/02/12 4 4 5 5 Very personable man who does his best to calm the patient as he works with assured skill.
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 1066737
30/12/09 5 5 5 5 My whole family sees Dr. Mousa, he provides excellent care, and is very knowledgeable in his field. He made me feel very calm and relaxed through out my whole visit. I defintley would recommend him to any patient that is hesitant to see a dentist. A comment to the previous rating, I would expect your tooth to break if you waited two weeks before you had your work done.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 886739
13/05/09 1 5 3 2 Dr. Mousa is too inexperienced at this time. He told me he could save a tooth with a couple of thousand dollars worth of work, so I went for a second opinion. The other dentist said forget it, it can't be saved, and he was right. Two weeks later, half of it broke off. Mow I'm looking for a new dentist.
Insurance: CIGNA