Rate Dr. Darren W. Sinopoli

Dr. Darren W. Sinopoli's Ratings

fast efficient team. Great staff. Organized, competent. If root canal could ever be considered a good experience. This one was great. Highly pleased.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

First of all I thank everyone who wrote a review about Dr. Darren Sinopoli, because without you guys, I would have never met Dr. Sinopoli. You are so right! He is amazing!! I went for a root canal and I didn't feel one bit of pain after the procedure and I'm not someone who can take pain. He prescribed a pain killer just in case and I never had to use it. He was so professional. Very informative thru out the entire procedure, and very, very caring. His staff is awesome, very caring and very pleasant as well. And his office is super clean and well equipped. I will never go to another Endodontist but Dr. Darren Sinopoli.

Submitted April 13, 2013 | flag

I was very nervous about having a root canal done as I like to read reviews and people's experiences about it beforehand. Boy was I wrong. DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR. I was scared for no reason as this procedure was PAINLESS. Actually, I have had cavities filled that hurt worse than this. My root canal was done on tooth # 12 on the top left. The whole procedure took probably about 45 minutes-(the drilling about 10 of that). Dr. Sinopoli was very nice as well as his staff. I only sat in lobby for less than 10 minutes and most of that time was me filling out new patient forms. I only wish they would tell you what is going on while doing it, but hey I'm nosy like that. Some people may not want to know. I have MetLife insurance and they cover half of my bill so what I paid was my half. Please go to this DMD, you will not regret it!!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr Sinopoli is VERY helpful. I have had some issues and has needed his opinion over the weekend. I called the cell number and he spoke with me on a Saturday while out golfing. THIS is the doctor you want if you're having problems that a regular dentist cannot help you with. Thanks Dr. Sinopoli!!

Submitted May 1, 2012 | flag

outstanding Doctor and nurse. Very pleased with this Doctor and would recommend him in a second. Of course the proceedure has been refinded over the years and its not what it used to be. No pain whats so ever. Don't let having a root canal stop you, go to this Doctor and you will not regret it. Doctor Darren Sinopoli is ultra outstanding. Giovanni Carollo

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

I have never had any dental procedures done prior to my root canal with Dr. Sinopoli. I was terrified of that chair, but Dr. Sinopoli has an ease and confidence about him that makes you feel comfortable. He was very efficent throughout the whole process and his nurse was also very helpful. I hope to never have another root canal but if I do I will definitly be going back to Dr. Sinopoli.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2010 | flag