Rate Dr. Mary T. Busowski

Dr. Mary T. Busowski's Ratings

I have Optimum Insurance. After having been to 5 doctors since returning to Orlando, I have finally found THE one! SHe is wonderful and takes the time to actually listen to you. The wait time was a bit longer, I think around 45 minutes, but for this type of attention, it was worth every minute. Doctors like these are hard to find. She is not only a doctor, but she is a healer and there is a difference.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][631776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

First appointment I waited almost 1 hour & 45 minutes to be seen (I was scheduled as first patient of the day). Not a good first impression. Once Dr. Busowski finally came in she was very apologetic. I received a thorough exam. She was very knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. There was a lot less of a wait on my next 3 to 4 appointments. On another occasion, I had to call the office due to a health concern. Dr. Busowski was not in the office that day. I was routed to the nurse of another physician in the office. Lab work was called in for me. I promptly went to the lab, but never received results from the doctor. I felt better, so I never followed up with the office. On my recent visit I was told that she was running 20 minutes behind. One hour & 17 minutes later, I was still waiting. As much as I hated to part ways with Dr. Busowski, I promptly left the office and am now looking for a new physician. Also, poor communication from her staff with my other physicians.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][631775].votes_count ]]