Rate Dr. John Esmond

Dr. John Esmond's Ratings

Dr. Esmond is recovering from a car accident. Thank you for all your get well messages.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Though every time I have an appointment he is usually over an hour late, I love this doctor so much I don't care. He is gently, caring and listens to my issues. I can not say enough words about this truly kind man. He is the BEST doctor I've ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

The amount of time waiting to be seen is getting longer. Expect 2 hours after your appointment and some. He just doesn't care about his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2010

unable to get an appointment until l month ..1 to 2 hrs wait to see him .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2010

Rude and money hungry. I don't know why people bother to continue seeing him when there are FAR better GP's at walk-ins. Any positive comments must definitely be made by him or someone at the clinic, as no person in their right mind would say anything positive about him or his business practices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2010

Many people who have posted on this page think that they are in a system where the Doctor gets paid good money. The Fees for OHIP are 45 dollars for the first two visits and then 25 dollars per each visit thereafter or until 90 days between visits, this happens all over Ontario with ALL Doctors. There are now three Doctors in his clinic, so I do not know what these people are complaining about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2010

not worth the wait - rude unhelpful service from staff - he never spends time with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2009

He is absent without notice, the business hours are unreasonable, the time to wait to book an appointment on the phone is ridiculous and then the appointment is in 3 weeks, he is being going from bad to worse with time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Esmond for 14 years and see him once every 3 months. I know he is busy so I know I have to book in advance - no problem. I wait , on average, about 45 minutes per visit. On two occassions I was feeling ill and called and both times I was fitted in the following day. On one occasion I had been admitted to the hospital for certain sypmtoms, after they discharged me they said to go and see my family doctor. Unfortunatly Dr Esmond was off for two weeks so I went to two other Drs with my symptoms and they could not explain what the problem was and lined up several tests. When Dr Esmond returned I went to see him and he explained to me exactly what the problem was, why I was having it, and what to do in the future if it happend again - he diagnosed this in a couple of minutes and was spot on. I am not spanish speaking and not associated with the clinc, I am just one very satisfied patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr Esmond takes good care of my family when we have an emergency. He takes his time to explain things to us. He is a kind and caring doctor. His staff are polite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817405].votes_count ]]