Rate Dr. Daniel Krawczuk

Dr. Daniel Krawczuk's Ratings

Love you guys keep up the great work... please release ur new number big problem. Thank miss sallowz

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

He is always on time. Waiting times are a bit long at the Balmoral Walk-in Clinic, but that is because he spends a considerable amount of time with his patients. He sits down, looks you in the eye, and does a comprehensive exam. If you are looking for a prescription, he will not just give you what you want; he does a thorough assessment to determine what is best for you. Answers any medical questions you have in a very helpful and knowledgeable manner. He clearly applies everything he has learned in medical school. You are lucky if you happen to see him at the walk-in clinic. One of Sudbury's best GPs. Not too bad-looking either. He was even generous enough to fill me a prescription for a controlled substance that I couldn't get at any other walk-in clinic because my regular GP was on vacation for 3 months. Dr. Dan, keep practicing in Sudbury; you are an asset to the medical community here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Been my doc over 10 years, honest review of good & bad. Compassionate, dedicated doctor, listens, takes patients seriously. Sees patients all day in office and spends most evenings working in clinics. I’m not sure if he actually has a life outside of being a doctor! But spends less & less time with you, rushes through appointment because he is behind. Pitfall of being a really good doctor, probably taken on too many patients. Only allowed 1 issue/ appointment. Awesome receptionist Diane (always pleasant & remembered your name & face) must have retired. New receptionist rude, unprofessional ignores patients checking in & phone. Have driven in to make appointment after trying 2 days to get through & if you get through, often told go to the clinic rather than make an appointment. Why should I waste 4-5 hours in evening after work to sit in a clinic and catch the flu from the person sitting next to me to get a refill on my blood pressure medication instead of 1 hour wait at the office?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817495].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

We saw him at the walk-in clinic in Val Caron. The staff was excellent! The wait was more than reasonable, less that an hour. He's a professional. You don't feel rushed, he listens to your concerns. I can see why so many people sing his praises.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Krawczuk is the BEST! Love him! Helpful, considerate, knowledgeable, wonderful! He has helped me a lot and been sweet and kind. I am so happy to have him as my family doctor! The wait might be long but he is worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

Very good doctor, but he is know starting to get overwhelmed, a little too manly patients. But, we still have the best doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Dan is the most amazing doctor I have ever had the privilage of knowing. He was my family doctor from the time he graduated until I moved to Oshawa Ontario in 2001. He delivered all of my children and has the best bedside manner and caring heart of any person I know in the medical field. My only regret is that I couldnt bring him with me to Oshawa. I am also a nurse and worked at the Sudbury General Hospital for 14 years of my career. As a health care professional, my perspective is double sided, and he is outstanding from the patient perspective and as a co worker.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2010

Excellent communication with me. He is fairly empathetic with your condition. Helps with pain management but always cautions about med use. Lets you slip in the room icome to the office with a condition that needs assistance. He aslo works at a after hours med clinic wher you can see him. Excellent physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Should speak more "clearly" and "slowly". Reads results in medical terms and don't understand him. Speaks too low. Find he is overbooked and doesn't take quality time with me as a patient. Find he is always rushing to get to his next patient. Leave office frustrated and wondering why I even bothered going. Diane is "our-life saver". Always makes you feel comfortable and is very patient and understanding with each person walking into the office. Maybe Dr. Dan should take pointers from her about bedside manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2009

He is the kindest man I have ever met and I must admit I have a huge crush on him as well...for years. Since I first worked with him. It is hard not to like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817488].votes_count ]]