Dr. Mark Alexis

Dr. Mark Alexis

Rate Dr. Mark Alexis

Dr. Mark Alexis's Ratings

Absolutely amazing man. Most caring dentist ever. Is always willing to see you in an emergency no matter what and will always make sure you are taken care of. The secretary is nice but a little scatter-brained and always tells you to "call back tomorrow" rather than make an appointment.

Submitted March 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Alexis saved my tooth from being root canal. He is the best

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

He is simply the best dentist :) my entire family goes to him. He is like family now :) we have been trusting him and his staff with our smiles for nearly12 years now. HE is FANTASTIC. His work is wonderful and he has an amazing personality. Very knowledgable, fair, kind, and caring.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr Mark - Is the best!!!! Been with him for over 12 years - and I thank God for peeps like him in this world!

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

The best dentist.He has been taking care of my family for almost 10 years.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag

I love Dr. Alexis! I am 25 and have been to her since I was a teenager. I would recommend her to anybody that wants a smart and caring doctor.

Submitted July 4, 2012 | flag

This Doctor is one of the best! I even can not find proper words to express all his professional talent and so cordial, respectful personality. THANK YOU, DOC :)

Submitted May 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Alexis has been taking care of our kids' orthodontics for 2 years now and we are very pleased. He is friendly and helpful and Lucy is helpful, polite and always happy. We would strongly recommend his to anyone looking for a dentist/orthodontist.

Submitted July 5, 2011 | flag

HE IS THE BEST DENTIST THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN FOR MY DAUGHTER, I HAVE NO PROBLEM GETTING HER TO GO TO THE DENTIST!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!

Submitted June 20, 2011 | flag

Dr Alexis has been my dentist for more than a decade. He has always greeted me with a warm smile been super helpful. He is a great dentist and a super friendly guy. I would recommend his services to everybody.

Submitted May 5, 2011 | flag