Rate Dr. Mark Alexis

Dr. Mark Alexis's Ratings

Love dr Alexis and all the staff . Great people very caring . Always ready to help . Best dentist I ever had .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr. Mark is the best dentist in toronto, been going to him since i was 15. Always smiling and never in a bad mood. Lucy is great too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

Absolutely amazing man. Most caring dentist ever. Is always willing to see you in an emergency no matter what and will always make sure you are taken care of. The secretary is nice but a little scatter-brained and always tells you to "call back tomorrow" rather than make an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Dr. Alexis saved my tooth from being root canal. He is the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

He is simply the best dentist :) my entire family goes to him. He is like family now :) we have been trusting him and his staff with our smiles for nearly12 years now. HE is FANTASTIC. His work is wonderful and he has an amazing personality. Very knowledgable, fair, kind, and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Dr Mark - Is the best!!!! Been with him for over 12 years - and I thank God for peeps like him in this world!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

The best dentist.He has been taking care of my family for almost 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

I love Dr. Alexis! I am 25 and have been to her since I was a teenager. I would recommend her to anybody that wants a smart and caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

This Doctor is one of the best! I even can not find proper words to express all his professional talent and so cordial, respectful personality. THANK YOU, DOC :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Dr. Alexis has been taking care of our kids' orthodontics for 2 years now and we are very pleased. He is friendly and helpful and Lucy is helpful, polite and always happy. We would strongly recommend his to anyone looking for a dentist/orthodontist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817580].votes_count ]]