Rate Dr. Robert Turner

Dr. Robert Turner's Ratings

How do my lawyers get in touch with your lawyers? I want my money back with interest. And you don't touch me ever again. If you want me to to post my uniboob, let me no . So as people can see your handy work. If this is one of your best jobs, maybe you should start a new career.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

He gave me a uniboob (symmastia) 5 years ago. He told me on returning post surgery, oh just keep wearing the post surgical bra. I had requested him to do a internal bra technique to fix my breast, as he overextended on inserting the implants- as to what I mean is his, my breasts touch midline chest, he went a head and lifted my skin off of the breast bone (sternum). My skin continues to tents from one breast to another. I got a boob job to show off my breast, now I am too ashamed to pull them out. Well it's been 5 years plus and my uniboob still remain. So if you are looking for a uniboob or someone who just don't care go see this guy:(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr Turner performed my breast implant removal (after 19 years) and my "bewbs" are now amazing looking!!! So happy I chose him as my surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

I got my breasts done by dr turner in 2011. At first after the surgery I thought they were hard and the way they sat seemed odd to me so I went back and he explained to me about massaging and that they were still healing. I followed all of his instructions and today I love the way they look. He is an awesome doctor and he's done a great job. I have women ask me all the time about my breasts and who did them. Dr turner has a great reputation and for good reason. My breasts look and feel great they sit very naturally and I'm so glad I went to him! If you are ever considering breast augmentation this is the only doctor in winnipeg you need to be calling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I had a bilateral mastectomy done by Dr. Turner a couple weeks ago ..I had met him months prior as an introduction ... I can honestly say that I had made the mistakes of reading reviews of no bedside manner .. how he rushes you and so on and so forth ..the reality is I think people have to many high expectations of someone in a demanding field such as medicine and of surgeons in general .. They're not there to sympathize with you and hold your hand.. if you want that experience I suggest seeing a psychologist and getting your needs fulfilled there. My opinion of Dr Turner both times is this:

He took the time to answer any questions I had both at my pre-op appointment and right before being wheeled into the O.R. He's very polite and professional. His work is Immaculate and lets face it at the end of the day that's ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS!! I'd suggest him to anyone who's looking for someone in his field .. and couldn't have asked for a better experience. ..Thank you! Melissa..V.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

This is my second surgery with Dr Turner. My first was about 10 years ago, I wouldn't go to anyone else. Dr Turner may not be the best conversationalist, and you may not leave the office feeling warm and fuzzy, and that you've made a new BFF, but personally I am going for his skill as a surgeon, if I have questions, I call his office manager Dara. I have never found Turner to be rude, condescending or disrespectful. I do think that conversation and communication is not his strong point, but his skill as a surgeon is fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr.Turner knows what he is doing. I got my breast augmentation done by him and he did an amazing job! Him & his staff are very kind, helpful people, especially Darcy and Dara. The staff at Maples surgical were amazing too. I chose Dr.Turner since I had friends who went to him, and had great results. I recommend him if you want a BA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I had a bilateral breast reduction and lift with lipo. Dr. Turner was a wonderful surgeon. From the initial consult he was very thorough in explaining the procedure and asked if I had any questions. The staff were wonderful and when I made my decision to have the surgery it was a matter of a month wait. Dr. Turner has a wonderful bedside manner and I felt totally comfortable with my decision. After the surgery if I needed to see the doctor I was in immediately. I would certainly see Dr. Turner again if need be. Kudos to this wonderful surgeon and his staff. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I have recently had elective cosmetic surgery by Dr Turner. The entire process-from initial phone call to consults 1& 2, with surgery and follow up care- was handled with competence, respect, professionalism, and quality client centered care. I am a nurse, a fact that I chose not to reveal until sx was booked. My experience with Dr Turner and his staff was from the very beginning more than I could have hoped for. Dr Turner is greatly respected in the medical community and my personal experience from a patient's perspective rates extremely high. I have, and will continue to recommend Dr Turner in the future. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817708].votes_count ]]