Rate Dr. Christopher Walker

Dr. Christopher Walker's Ratings

I've been seeing Dr. Walker foe the last 3 years. I wish all of my doctors were like him. Just a wonderful human being. Even my Husban wishes he could go to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

He staff doesn't know when to keep their mouth shut! They have a nurse by the name of Lucy that she should learn that what's its discussed in a doctors setting its confidentiality! I will never go to this office again !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Along with the poster from May 14, 2014, I too was charged extra for my annual exam and told the same thing. I was told that I must have discussed something with the Nurse Practitioner outside of the realm of the "annual exam." For this, I was charged for an additional office visit, plus a urinalysis which I was lead to believe was part of the annual. No thank you - it's a lot easier for a patient to handle additional charges when your practice is on the UP and UP! Beware - your chart might be left open in the exam room ... make sure they close out your chart (on the computer) before you leave the room. I was privvy to someone else's chart when I walked in for my exam.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2580406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

You cannot help but trust Dr. Walker. Dr. Walker is the most compassionate, kind and caring doctor I ever had the pleasure to meet. When you are in the room with Dr. Walker, you are the most important person to him, he gives you his undivided attention, his main concern is your well being. He listens, he explains in details what he is going to do. I had an endometrial ablation procedure done, the same day after the procedure I was able to continue my daily routine without any discomfort. I was pain free. Dr. Walker is very knowledgeable , he radiates confidence and you just know that you are in good hands with Dr. Walker. Thank you Dr. Walker for your thoughtfulness, dedication and excellent bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

This is the first doctor that I was charged an extra fee during a yearly exam. Normally I have been able to discuss any female issue, breast, periods, fatigue, bloating, etc. I questioned the claim and I was told I must have asked another question during the visit, I explained I have never encountered this and the reply was, "well it didn't cost you anything" I explained it did, it took $65.51 out of my HRA. The insurance charge was $230.00. I have been here for 2 yearly visits and I was never contacted to set up "procedures" he thought I needed. I will not return to this practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2398188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

When I think of my first visit with Dr. Christopher Walker, I think of the Elizabeth Barrett Brownings...How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight. I love thee freely, as men strive for Right; I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise. I love with a passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith. I love thee with a love I seemed to lose With my lost saints, -- I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life! -- and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death. Melodramatic, a bit, but if you knew of the agony I was in before I met this magnificent Doctor, you would agree. From his staff, to his assistant Ashley and to the Doctor my humble description is Impeccable, Spectacular and a God Sent Miracle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][632082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

I told my husband after my visit with Dr. Walker that, no offense, but Dr. Walker is the NICEST man I have ever met! Very kind, gentle, inspires confidence and trust. I look forward to having him oversee my care. I was also thankful that rather than jacking the price up for self-pay patients, they apparently charge what Medicare would pay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][632081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Walker is the best Dr. I ever had. He LISTENS to you which is SO important to me. I told him my issues and he assured me that we would get to the bottom of it to find the root cause. I am glad i went to this website first because it definitely helped me find the best Dr. in town. I drive an hour just to see Dr. Walker and it is worth every mile driven. =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][632080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Walker gave my wife her life back! My wife had surgery with another doc. and experienced serious complications which left her living in constant pain. The doc. who did the 1st surgery was arrogant and dismissive. My wife was discouraged and didn't want to see any more doctors. Another Dr. recommended that we see Dr. Walker. He took almost 2 hours with us on our 1st visit. He told me, “I am going to try my best to help your wife. I will treat you like family. I will treat her like I would want my wife to be treated.” Dr. Walker exceeded all of his promises. He quickly figured out what was wrong. He performed a 2nd surgery and gave my wife her life back! As soon as she woke up from surgery she said, “The pain is gone!” I would recommend that you take your wife or loved one to see Dr. Walker. He is an amazing doctor with an excellent bedside manner. His staff is a hand-picked group of very caring people. Our experience with Dr. Walker has been excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][632079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. Walker is a great doctor, he listens to you and works with you to solve issues you may have. His bedside manner is excellent. I can honestly say he is the best doctor I have ever seen and recommend him highly to anyone looking for a Gynecologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][632078].votes_count ]]