Rate Dr. Christopher Walker

Dr. Christopher Walker's Ratings

I couldn't be more thrilled. Dr. Walker is an amazing physician! Brilliant, kind and very thorough in explanation of procedure as well as follow-up. After being told by my former OBGYN that the only choices available to treat my pelvic prolapse were either to wear a pessary for the rest of my life or having a complete hysterectomy, I found Dr. Walker. He is one of the few Dr.s in the area who does pelvic floor reconstruction with human tissue. The benefit of this is that you are not inserting anything artificial into your body, which can have very poor and even dangerous results. The procedure was followed up closely and I had weekly pelvic floor therapy treatments in his office for about eight weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Despite the fact that I was ON TIME, I ended up wasting 3 hours of my life in a waiting room and was finally seen right before closing. My consult with Dr. Walker lasted all of 7 minutes. I was never even touched or examined. Then I was told I would have to schedule a follow up, which I would have to wait 2 more months for due to no availability. The charges I accrued for my 3 hours of waiting and 7 minutes of consult were RIDICULOUS! Then to top it off, the medical assistant was extremely rude and impatient. But this was over a year ago. I was told he has his own practice now, maybe things are better there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Well I came to this new doctor with a high recommendtion. I waited 2 hours to see a medical assisant. I never saw the doctor a nurse came in to exam me. She order a thousand test with a copay for each.My insurance payed for me to see a doctor not a Damm nurse.It pissed me off.So after four test that's when I will meet the doctor.So that means unless you have something that warrants the doctors attention you don't see him.what a rip off.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2684067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I have had my issues and discomforts with doctor's several times over and over, with their lack of empathy and understanding. Most Doctor's make you feel like a dollar sign and a number. Dr. Walker has restored my hope and faith in the glory of MD's. No one has ever come close to him and I doubt anyone ever will. If I ever find myself faced with the difficult decision to separate myself from his practice, it will be based on the sole purpose that I was dropped from my insurance. And if that was to ever happen then, the only option I would have left would be to retire my lady bits, because no one else is comparable to his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Walker foe the last 3 years. I wish all of my doctors were like him. Just a wonderful human being. Even my Husban wishes he could go to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

He staff doesn't know when to keep their mouth shut! They have a nurse by the name of Lucy that she should learn that what's its discussed in a doctors setting its confidentiality! I will never go to this office again !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Along with the poster from May 14, 2014, I too was charged extra for my annual exam and told the same thing. I was told that I must have discussed something with the Nurse Practitioner outside of the realm of the "annual exam." For this, I was charged for an additional office visit, plus a urinalysis which I was lead to believe was part of the annual. No thank you - it's a lot easier for a patient to handle additional charges when your practice is on the UP and UP! Beware - your chart might be left open in the exam room ... make sure they close out your chart (on the computer) before you leave the room. I was privvy to someone else's chart when I walked in for my exam.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2580406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

You cannot help but trust Dr. Walker. Dr. Walker is the most compassionate, kind and caring doctor I ever had the pleasure to meet. When you are in the room with Dr. Walker, you are the most important person to him, he gives you his undivided attention, his main concern is your well being. He listens, he explains in details what he is going to do. I had an endometrial ablation procedure done, the same day after the procedure I was able to continue my daily routine without any discomfort. I was pain free. Dr. Walker is very knowledgeable , he radiates confidence and you just know that you are in good hands with Dr. Walker. Thank you Dr. Walker for your thoughtfulness, dedication and excellent bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2479754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

This is the first doctor that I was charged an extra fee during a yearly exam. Normally I have been able to discuss any female issue, breast, periods, fatigue, bloating, etc. I questioned the claim and I was told I must have asked another question during the visit, I explained I have never encountered this and the reply was, "well it didn't cost you anything" I explained it did, it took $65.51 out of my HRA. The insurance charge was $230.00. I have been here for 2 yearly visits and I was never contacted to set up "procedures" he thought I needed. I will not return to this practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2398188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

When I think of my first visit with Dr. Christopher Walker, I think of the Elizabeth Barrett Brownings...How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight. I love thee freely, as men strive for Right; I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise. I love with a passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith. I love thee with a love I seemed to lose With my lost saints, -- I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life! -- and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death. Melodramatic, a bit, but if you knew of the agony I was in before I met this magnificent Doctor, you would agree. From his staff, to his assistant Ashley and to the Doctor my humble description is Impeccable, Spectacular and a God Sent Miracle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][632082].votes_count ]]