You may also like

Rate Dr. Christopher Walker

Dr. Christopher Walker's Ratings

Knowledgeable, friendly staff, great doctor. After going to someone else for a year and that couldn't figure out my problem he found it fast and treated me immediately. Also, by being able to operate in the office he saved me about $4,000.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I just had surgery to remove the mesh that has just about destroyed my life immediately felt releif Dr. Walker was so caring he eased my mind befoe surgery his staff were so professional never had a problem they all treated my husband and I like celebrity and oh David our driver that took us to all my appointments and getting my meds for me after surgery thank you Dr Walker and stall for giving my life back if any womas that has problems with the bladder mesh I recommend you get the best Dr to remove it so glad I found Dr Walker in Orlando
Vera from Oklahoma

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Wow. This Provider is unbelievable amazing. I have worked in the medical field for over 20 years and I cannot recall one Provider who extends a caring hand as Dr. Walker. I need to have a procedure done this month which was out of our control. Understandably he is completely booked for this month to perform the procedure; however he agreed to squeeze me in after his last patient of the day to perform the procedure. This goes above and beyond the call of duty. It’s rare that you find a Provider who truly cares about the patients and desire to see them do better. Attitude reflects leadership, because his staff has the same great personality as he. Dr. Walker you will never know how much this means to me and I am so grateful that you are my Provider. If you are looking for a Provider who cares for his patient, who has an excellent bedside manner, and who will involve you in your plan of care, that will be no other than Dr. Christopher Walker. Thanks again. TJ

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Christopher Walker for the past 3 years and shall continue to be one. The experience and the excellent care offered was higher than my expectations. I do believe that is very hard to find the right doctor (It was harder for me because I am a foreigner and the experience I had with UroGyn was brilliant from the moment I walked in).
Friendly staff that is willing to assist you with any appointment change or need, bottled water is always available in the lobby; the facility itself is clean and accommodating. If there is any wait you will be politely notified of when you are next.
Dr. Walker was able to answer all the questions I have had each time he saw me. I myself like to be informed about all possible outcomes and best way of treatments. Further, the majority of procedures are on site, the practice is equipped with the latest technology suited for every situation.
Thus, I congratulate Dr. C. Walker for such patience, care and attention to detail from the moment you walk in to the moment you walk out with the best/stress free experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. Walker when you get to see him is an excellent doctor. As for his PA's I find them to be very poor. I was told that I would only be seeing Dr. Walker on all returning visits however this is yet to happen. The Billing Company is awful. They call you the day before your visit and tell you your responsibility is 93 dollars and then when you show up they tell you that you owe 250 dollars why bother calling me the day before. I have waited two and a half weeks for someone to call me to setup the surgery and never received a call. I finally called the office to set it up. I asked during that call how do I find out what my patient responsibility was and they told me the billing company would call me, don't trust them one bit. Dr. Walker himself is great but he needs to surround himself with better people to make this practice the best it can be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Not very happy with my visit. Not very happy with my visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I couldn't be more thrilled. Dr. Walker is an amazing physician! Brilliant, kind and very thorough in explanation of procedure as well as follow-up. After being told by my former OBGYN that the only choices available to treat my pelvic prolapse were either to wear a pessary for the rest of my life or having a complete hysterectomy, I found Dr. Walker. He is one of the few Dr.s in the area who does pelvic floor reconstruction with human tissue. The benefit of this is that you are not inserting anything artificial into your body, which can have very poor and even dangerous results. The procedure was followed up closely and I had weekly pelvic floor therapy treatments in his office for about eight weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Despite the fact that I was ON TIME, I ended up wasting 3 hours of my life in a waiting room and was finally seen right before closing. My consult with Dr. Walker lasted all of 7 minutes. I was never even touched or examined. Then I was told I would have to schedule a follow up, which I would have to wait 2 more months for due to no availability. The charges I accrued for my 3 hours of waiting and 7 minutes of consult were RIDICULOUS! Then to top it off, the medical assistant was extremely rude and impatient. But this was over a year ago. I was told he has his own practice now, maybe things are better there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Well I came to this new doctor with a high recommendtion. I waited 2 hours to see a medical assisant. I never saw the doctor a nurse came in to exam me. She order a thousand test with a copay for each.My insurance payed for me to see a doctor not a Damm nurse.It pissed me off.So after four test that's when I will meet the doctor.So that means unless you have something that warrants the doctors attention you don't see him.what a rip off.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2684067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I have had my issues and discomforts with doctor's several times over and over, with their lack of empathy and understanding. Most Doctor's make you feel like a dollar sign and a number. Dr. Walker has restored my hope and faith in the glory of MD's. No one has ever come close to him and I doubt anyone ever will. If I ever find myself faced with the difficult decision to separate myself from his practice, it will be based on the sole purpose that I was dropped from my insurance. And if that was to ever happen then, the only option I would have left would be to retire my lady bits, because no one else is comparable to his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675503].votes_count ]]