Rate Dr. Christopher Walker

Dr. Christopher Walker's Ratings

You cannot help but trust Dr. Walker. Dr. Walker is the most compassionate, kind and caring doctor I ever had the pleasure to meet. When you are in the room with Dr. Walker, you are the most important person to him, he gives you his undivided attention, his main concern is your well being. He listens, he explains in details what he is going to do. I had an endometrial ablation procedure done, the same day after the procedure I was able to continue my daily routine without any discomfort. I was pain free. Dr. Walker is very knowledgeable , he radiates confidence and you just know that you are in good hands with Dr. Walker. Thank you Dr. Walker for your thoughtfulness, dedication and excellent bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

This is the first doctor that I was charged an extra fee during a yearly exam. Normally I have been able to discuss any female issue, breast, periods, fatigue, bloating, etc. I questioned the claim and I was told I must have asked another question during the visit, I explained I have never encountered this and the reply was, "well it didn't cost you anything" I explained it did, it took $65.51 out of my HRA. The insurance charge was $230.00. I have been here for 2 yearly visits and I was never contacted to set up "procedures" he thought I needed. I will not return to this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2398188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

When I think of my first visit with Dr. Christopher Walker, I think of the Elizabeth Barrett Brownings...How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight. I love thee freely, as men strive for Right; I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise. I love with a passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith. I love thee with a love I seemed to lose With my lost saints, -- I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life! -- and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death. Melodramatic, a bit, but if you knew of the agony I was in before I met this magnificent Doctor, you would agree. From his staff, to his assistant Ashley and to the Doctor my humble description is Impeccable, Spectacular and a God Sent Miracle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][632082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

I told my husband after my visit with Dr. Walker that, no offense, but Dr. Walker is the NICEST man I have ever met! Very kind, gentle, inspires confidence and trust. I look forward to having him oversee my care. I was also thankful that rather than jacking the price up for self-pay patients, they apparently charge what Medicare would pay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][632081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Walker is the best Dr. I ever had. He LISTENS to you which is SO important to me. I told him my issues and he assured me that we would get to the bottom of it to find the root cause. I am glad i went to this website first because it definitely helped me find the best Dr. in town. I drive an hour just to see Dr. Walker and it is worth every mile driven. =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][632080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Walker gave my wife her life back! My wife had surgery with another doc. and experienced serious complications which left her living in constant pain. The doc. who did the 1st surgery was arrogant and dismissive. My wife was discouraged and didn't want to see any more doctors. Another Dr. recommended that we see Dr. Walker. He took almost 2 hours with us on our 1st visit. He told me, “I am going to try my best to help your wife. I will treat you like family. I will treat her like I would want my wife to be treated.” Dr. Walker exceeded all of his promises. He quickly figured out what was wrong. He performed a 2nd surgery and gave my wife her life back! As soon as she woke up from surgery she said, “The pain is gone!” I would recommend that you take your wife or loved one to see Dr. Walker. He is an amazing doctor with an excellent bedside manner. His staff is a hand-picked group of very caring people. Our experience with Dr. Walker has been excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][632079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. Walker is a great doctor, he listens to you and works with you to solve issues you may have. His bedside manner is excellent. I can honestly say he is the best doctor I have ever seen and recommend him highly to anyone looking for a Gynecologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][632078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

Dr. Walker is the best doctor I have ever seen. I'm a long term patient and would not recommend or see another gynecologist. His bedside manner is genuine, his medical skills and knowledge top notch. If you mention a health concern, even flippantly, rest assured Dr. Walker will investigate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][632077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

Dr. Walker has been my doctor and after having really heavy periods he recommended that I do an endometrial ablation. My husband lost his job and our insurance had 30 days left on it. Dr. Walker went above and beyond to schedule me to have the procedure done in his office. It would have cost my family $24,000 if I had it done at the hospital. Thanks to Dr. Walker the surgery went very well. He was very knowledgeable about the procedure, he explained everything to me and I felt very comfortable doing it in his office. The procedure took approximately 15 minutes. The staff was very caring, and helpful they made me very comfortable. I was able to walk out of the office and the recovery at home was easy, I took my meds as prescribed. Dr. Walker is a blessing to the medical profession and a God sent for a lot of patients. I have recommended my Sister-in-Law to Dr. Walker. Thanks again Lock Haven OBGYN and Dr. Christopher Walker.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][632076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

Dr. Walker is truly God sent. After many years of my previous doctor 'watching' my fibroids, my previous doctor informed me that I would now need a hysterectomy. Seeing that I did not have any children at the time, that was not a diagnosis I took lightly. Thankfully a friend referred me to Dr. Walker for a second opinion. Dr. Walker is without a doubt one of the best doctors I have ever been too. He is genuinely caring and knowledgeable. He was able to remove my fibroids instead of my entire uterus. What a blessing he is and I refer patients to him wholeheartedly and without reservation knowing he will give them the best care regardless of their unique situation. He is extremely skilled and talented. You can tell that he loves his profession and does it out of his passion for helping people and not solely motivated by money. I my opinion he is worth every cent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][632075].votes_count ]]