You may also like

Rate Dr. Nicole St. Amour

Dr. Nicole St. Amour's Ratings

Dr.N St.Amour is the very best,I have been going to her from day one,and I truly love her,she listens, and has a lot of time for you. Bea Kehoe

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr.St. Amour is the best. When no one else could help me with chronic pain, she patiently worked with me and I'm happy to say I am now pain free. Thank you to a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I am very fortunate to have Dr. St. Amour as my doctor. She is very knowledgeable, keeps up with changes/improvements in medicine, kind, and explains things so that any/everyone can understand. I don't know what these other people are talking about with regard to Heather, because she has been nothing but respectful, polite and kind to myself and my mother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Great doctor has been very passionate about dealing with my health issues and listens to everything I tell her! Has never given up on me even tho sometimes I have given up on myself.... Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

She has great bedside manner and has good knowledge of all subjects i have asked her about thus far. She is good with timing of appointments and wait times are not extreme as i have experienced elsewhere however there are some longer waits but this is to be expected. Her receptionist however is extremely lacking and i wonder why she is still employed. I hope she is very good a her job behind the scenes because from what i see she is neither confident nor competant. She is very rude and curt with paitents as i have heard from other paitents as well regarding this first hand. Unfortunalty this is an unpleasent part of having Dr. St. Amour however is not a direct reflection on her abilities it does show poor of her management skills (though this is not really a high value quality in a physician). I would recommend her to anyone without pause.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr St Amour is great and very good doctor. She never rushes you through your appointment and really cares. Heather her receptionist is the most rude impatient lady that should not be dealing with the public!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

I am very fond of Dr. St. Amour. I initially only visited the doctor for my yearly checkups and she was always kind and thorough. Recently I became very ill, almost dying. Dr. St. Amour believed what I was stating although the specialist did not and believed I had anorexia. She continued running tests and completing referrals until I was finally diagnosed and received emergency surgery in London. It was Dr. St. Amour's persistence and belief in my credibility that eventually brought a diagnosis and surgery in London. Had i been fluffed off as was the case with the initial specialist, I would have died. She and her staff have always been patient and kind and I would not have any reservation in referring her to others. I have never been treated rudely or my concerns not taken seriously. I do believe that people treat us with dignity and respect if that is what is shown to them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1818220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr. St Amour is effective when dealing with minor ailments. When she is approached with more challenging medical problems she seems overwhelmed. She is prone to lecture rather than listen, and so collaborative diagnosis and treatment efforts involving patient input seem irrelevant to her. In short, she seems threatened when asked how she arrives at particular diagnoses. Her assistant/secretary, Heather, is obnoxious towards patients, posting admonitions to patients on how to avoid irritating her while they wait for their respective appointments; she appears to miss the point of her job. Booking appointments in advance or when you are ill and truly need assistance is extremely difficult. This is evidenced by the patient clinics Dr. St. Amour holds on a weekly basis, where patients are not permitted to make appointments and must, instead, wait in line to see her. This appears to be the result of heightened patient demand, a consequence of her 4 day work week.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1818221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

Excellent doctor. Professional, friendly and very well informed with up to date health info. Amazing how much she knows about people and their ailments. She is also a great person and I feel very lucky to have her as my personal physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1818219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

The very best Dr. I have ever had. She understands, takes time and is very knowledgeable, even about little known conditions. What a gem! Sorry the same cannot be said about her receptionist who could use some training in manners & human relations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1818218].votes_count ]]