Dr. Jaskaran S. Bedi

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Jaskaran S. Bedi has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jaskaran" to "Jaskaran S."
RID: 2486942
30/11/12 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Bedi for as long as he has been practing here. He is sweet, gentile, caring but most of all he is a great diagnostician. If he can't he has sent me to great specialists. He works very closley with the other Doctors, so I call him my TEAM COACH. All 5's for him and his staff.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 1723959
27/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bedi is a very personable doctor who takes his time with his patients! Would highly recommend him as a doctor to people of all ages!  Respond
RID: 1499947
30/07/11 5 5 5 5 He is a very good Dr. He truly cares about his patients. I worked for him for 2 years and he is very smart and has a very good memory. I highly recommend him!!  Respond
RID: 1206568
12/07/10 5 5 5 5 I am patient of DR Bedi for last 8 yrs. He is very personable, intelligent and caring doctor. Its easy to talk to him and he takes time to talk to me. He never rushes me , never in the hurry . He took care of me when I was admitted in hospital. I am going to keep him my doctor for a long time.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1175611
24/05/10 5 5 5 5 Doctor Bedi is a Primary Care Doctor for TRICARE I have been using him for the past 7 years and have found him to be a very good Doctor. Along with the other Doctors on Staff at their office. Doctor Bedi does not try to guess what your problem may be, if he is unsure he does not hesitate to send you to another Doctor or for test so that he may be sure of the problem or of the correct treatment for his patients. I will continue to keep Doctor Bedi and the doctors associated with his practice for the next 7 years or longer.
Insurance: Tricare