Rate Dr. Bruce Gardner

Dr. Bruce Gardner's Ratings

Excellent Doctor I am very grateful with him and the stuff'

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr Gardner always puts me at ease when having dental work done, definitely would recommend to anyone. The office staff and hygienists are very nice and knowledgeable!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I thought Bruce was a nice guy and competent dentist. I really felt there was a lot of up sell going on though. Guess you have to pay for the big buck office with new furnishings and TV's everywhere somehow...but not outa my pocket. Just give me a dentist without gimmicks in his office. Spend the dough on necessary dental equipment and charge me for what I need, not for the gimmicks you think I want.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1819396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

I find the hygenists in this office to be so negative. The two with whom I've worked never smile and one was actually chewing out the dentist while I was being worked on. I would not recommend this office. Dr. Gardner has done multiple procedures on one tooth and my sensitivity and pain are actually getting worse. Ultimately, I think he will just root canal and crown the whole thing and I am starting to suspect he's just putting me through as many procedures as he can bill. When I started doubting the trustworthiness of the dentist, I can't go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1819397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Dr. Gardner is a great dentist. I have had lots of work done and he always calls afterwards to check if I'm ok. His staff is always friendly and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1819395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

I love Dr Gardner and Associates - I am regular patient - actually my entire family is -

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1819394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

I would NEVER NEVER NEVER go back to this dentist nor recommend him to another person. I actually paid another dentist $800 to fix dr. garner's mistake that he would not fix himself (and would have been covered). I was on a ton of pain meds for a long time and he did not seem to care. I actually had the pharmacist calling my home to see how I was doing because of all the meds.......but not the dentist who created the pain. He was great before but did not want to take responsibility for his mistakes. I was going to report him as well but just wanted the whole nightmare behind me. Find yourself s GOOD dentist with some compassion.......not Dr. Gardner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1819399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

he's all right.. prices a bit more pricey, but not bad nontheless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1819393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

This doctor only wants your money. First met him 7 years ago. He said I needed a root canal - I insisted not have one and 7 years passed my tooth is still fine; He replaced dark fillings of my four molars with dark fillings, saying it'll look a lot better with white fillings(?????). Eventually I had to have another doctor in his office (doctor Modi) to replace them again with while fillings. Suffered a lot for this. Was thinking to report him but eventually didn't have the energy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1819398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2009

He's expensive, but the staff are great, the hygienists do an amazing job and Dr. Gardner always comes in smiling and is friendly. He removed all four of my impacted wisdom teeth and he did a fantastic job! I didn't have any problems healing or anything, he has a good technique!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1819392].votes_count ]]