Rate Dr. Barry S. Weinstock

Dr. Barry S. Weinstock's Ratings

Dr Weinstock is a little stand-offish., if you are looking for a more understanding doctor I would not advise you to see him. He also has a time-table...after X-amount of time with you he is heading for the door. I have been seeing him for my condition which he has not helped me with...he never stopped to look at my overall health issues....and I don't even think he cares...at least that's how he made me feel when I left his office last. You are just another patient to collect $$ from. All the times I visited him he never once used his stethoscope to listen to my heart...really?!? And he's a cardiologist? I will not be going back to see him. Besides, if you are older or have a problem walking then you will have an issue with parking in the garage, taking the garage elevator to the 2nd floor, crossing the garage bridge to the main building, just to take the main building elevator to the 3rd floor to his main office...it's quite a hike....overall rating...thumbs down.

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Weinstock saved my grandfather's life today. He unexpectadely had a massive heart attack. No other Dr's gave him a chance to live, but they called in Weinstock to do the proceedures. In installed 2 different stints, a pacemaker, a balloon, etc. I feel without a skilled, knowledgeable surgeon like Dr. Weinstock my grandfather would not have made it.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2011 | flag