Rate Dr. Richard K. Dycus

Dr. Richard K. Dycus's Ratings

Dr. Richard Dycus II D.O. is a great doctor who is able to diagnose complex symptoms and treat them correctly. I have been seeing him since he was at the Family Health Center in Casselberry. He is now in private practice in Oviedo and I go out of my way to see him. He does not order excessive tests or unnecessary medications but maintains a balanced approach to medical treatment. The most important thing is that he listens to you, which is priceless! I am a Registered Nurse, so I can recognize a good doctor when I see one. J. Hawkins RN

Submitted Jan. 8, 2014 | flag

I'm a 22 y/o that was looking for a GP for my very picky grandparents. We had our appointment today and it went wonderful. The building is beutiful and looks brand new. The waiting room is very cozy as well. Appointment was at 1pm and they got out 20 minutes later, no wait. They said they felt he was confident and was very pleased with his bedside manner. The front staff was helpful and welcoming. They also noted that all bloodwork was done on site, which I thought was great because most of the doctors I've had in the past made you make another appointment with a separate place just to have blood taken and it could get very costly. I highly recommend Dr.Dycus.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2013 | flag

Office is spotlessly clean and inviting. Staff is friendly. Wait times are short. Doctor is wonderful. In a nutshell, the perfect provider experience.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dycus is great! He has opened his own office in Oviedo across from Oviedo High School.

Submitted May 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. dycus is the best doctor you will ever see. Where did he go? Hes not a the family health center on red bug anymore.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr Dycus has always been there for me, and always took great care of me.He has an excellent bed-side manner. I would be very ill if it was not for him and his wonderful knowledge that he has.He has always been very helpful. He is the nicest DR. that I have had. His helpfulness with all my medical problems were always taken care of. The nicest DR. I have ever met. Judy Christian

Submitted Jan. 14, 2012 | flag

The best most knowledgable Dr I have ever seen. I am a 54 year old male. He goes above and beyond the call of duty.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Dycus for years! He is the best. I actually prefer him over Downing. Dr. Dycus is so easy to talk to, he never makes you feel insecure or embarrassed no matter what the issue is. I no longer live in town but drive an hour without a second thought to see him. I trust him and his new P.A this little brunette lady (I can't remember her name) Is the perfect complement to their office! He is AMAZING.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dycus is very understanding, compassionate and personable. I have been seeing him for years. I love the fact that the facility is walk-in with no appointment necessary. While there is no appointment necessary, I have never waited a very long time to see him. I refer everyone I know to Dr. Dycus.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

Have gone to him for many years, he is great, very friendly and has always taken the time to answer questions. Best family practice in the Central Florida area!

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag