Rate Dr. John W. Robertson

Dr. John W. Robertson's Ratings

Excellent surgeon, excellent staff. When hospital staff was surprised how quick I was going home after surgery the head floor nurse said " that's because he had Dr. Robertson. That's the only doctor who will ever cut on me!" He has operated on three other family members as well as myself and I won't go to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

Don't let his winning personality fool you. He really does not listen or care about the patient. Dr. Robertson performed an appendectomy on my wife. He assured me there had not been any leakage. After she was released from the hospital she continued to have pain and fever. His office staff were very rude and ignored her symptoms. As did Dr Robertson when she finally got to see him. He puts on a big smile and says everything will be alright. 11 days after the operation we took her to ER again in extreme pain where it was found she had an abscess caused by a leak in the appendix. We learned later that all the staff had been talking about her appendix since it was the largest anyone had ever seen and everyone knew it had been perforated. My wife spent another week in the hospital going through painful procedures. She has since been released, but is again experiencing pain and the doctors say there is nothing to it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

Very cordial, informative. Did not make me feel rushed as a patient. Gave time to answer off questions multiple times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Absolutely the best general surgeon, courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. Respectful, funny and kind. The office staff is the best that I have ever encountered. They are also very nice, friendly and helpful. Wonderful office and doctor !Same as previous opionion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Absolutely the best general surgeon, courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. Respectful, funny and kind. The office staff is the best that I have ever encountered. They are also very nice, friendly and helpful. Wonderful office and doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633099].votes_count ]]