Rate Dr. Mark R. Weatherly

Dr. Mark R. Weatherly's Ratings

We had our first appointment with Dr. Weatherly today. My son and I have been to alot of Doctors for our medical problems and Dr. Weatherly was by far one of the best we have seen. Wonderful bedside manner and sense of humor, very informative and knowledgable, respectful and attentive, and very prompt. I think many Doctors could learn alot from him. So glad that we found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

The best in all areas! Great with my son and me mom. Clear plan of care given. Accessible when needing pulmonary care. Great caring office staff and his fellow doctors, especially Dr. Sabagal. My son has CF and because of dr. Weatherly's care he looks like any other 8 yr old just a bit shorter:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Saw Dr Weatherly with my 5 year old after his second hospitalization with asthma and no proactivity from his PCP. Great results, great attention, and effective treatment and advice. Is as happy as we are at A's progress and has reduced visit frequency accordingly. Brilliant doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

Dr. Weatherly is absolutely the best! We have children with both cystic fibrosis and asthma, and have seen numerous doctors over the years. None of them are near as good as Dr. Weatherly. He is an excellent doctor and a wonderful person. Very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633120].votes_count ]]