Dr. Mark R. Weatherly

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Mark R. Weatherly has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4214194
23/01/14 5 5 5 5 We had our first appointment with Dr. Weatherly today. My son and I have been to alot of Doctors for our medical problems and Dr. Weatherly was by far one of the best we have seen. Wonderful bedside manner and sense of humor, very informative and knowledgable, respectful and attentive, and very prompt. I think many Doctors could learn alot from him. So glad that we found him!  Respond
RID: 2293696
26/06/12 5 5 5 5 The best in all areas! Great with my son and me mom. Clear plan of care given. Accessible when needing pulmonary care. Great caring office staff and his fellow doctors, especially Dr. Sabagal. My son has CF and because of dr. Weatherly's care he looks like any other 8 yr old just a bit shorter:)
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1510808
12/08/11 5 5 5 5 Saw Dr Weatherly with my 5 year old after his second hospitalization with asthma and no proactivity from his PCP. Great results, great attention, and effective treatment and advice. Is as happy as we are at A's progress and has reduced visit frequency accordingly. Brilliant doc!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 693682
30/09/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Weatherly is absolutely the best! We have children with both cystic fibrosis and asthma, and have seen numerous doctors over the years. None of them are near as good as Dr. Weatherly. He is an excellent doctor and a wonderful person. Very highly recommended!
Insurance: United Healthcare