You may also like

Rate Dr. Lance Y. Kim

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's Ratings

After seeing half a dozen neurologists, Dr. Kim nailed correct diagnosis. I carried mislable of MS but he explained why it wasnt the case & it made perfect sense. I feel so relieved. Thank you Dr. Kim

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr kim saw my husband and was right on it. He was caring and compassionate. I recently have been having problems neurolgical only to have horrible experiences from the neuroligist i seen in the hospitl. I go to see him tomorrow and can't wait hoping to finaly get some anwsers. I hope he is as attentive to me as he was to my husband and other patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I was so pleased with his evaluation of my very complicated neurological disorders including atypical MS. Dr. Kim was very thorough and very attentive. I am so glad I found him after years of searching.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2782891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind review and vote of confidence. We truly appreciate it!

Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Kim is so wonderful. He not only has impressive expertise in Neurology & Medicine in general, but has great passion for taking care of patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your kind review. It is our honor and pleasure to be your health care provider. Thanks for being such a great patient!

Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Kim has the best expertise in Neurological disorders hands down especially in MS. He is also very kind, and has wonderful mannerism unlike most his colleagues. I am privileged to be his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind review and for sharing your thoughts and experience of our care with others. We truly appreciate it!

Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Kim is a true professional in medical field - rare to find nowadays. His wealth of medical knowledge is far above the average and yet he is so personable & explains complicated concepts & diagosis so well. He is a gifted teacher as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2722112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind words. I strive to give my patients information they can understand about their health and recommended treatments. I am happy to hear that I am meeting that goal.

Thanks for being such a great patient and sharing your experience with others.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I have been to several Neurologists over the last decade because I'm dealing with some complicated Neurological issues. I have to say that Dr. Kim is the first doctor who ever truly listened to me and cared about the confusion and pain I was going through. He devoted time to researching my particular case, studied my health history, and called me personally to explain his findings. Although I still don't have a complete answer, I am so much closer and have so much more peace of mind, thanks to Dr. Kim. Dr. Kim will be my doctor for life. It's rare to find someone like who is so well trained & educated & board certified in 7 areas and yet he remains so humble & clearly cares his patients & family. Thank you, Dr. Kim, for giving me hope again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your kind words. We so appreciate your wonderful feedback on our services and your patient loyalty. We were touched to hear our medical services meant so much to you. Patients such as yourself who take the time to share their experience with others, help us to know that we are achieving our goal of providing the highest quality of patient care.

We wish you a safe and happy 2015!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

After series of disappointing experience with other self proclaimed Neuro experts, I more or less gave up hope. Then new coworker recommended Dr kim. I was quite skeptical initially. Dr. Kim however was so kind and so empathetic to all grief I endured. He really helped me understand what was going on with me in a way that made sense to me for the first time. Although there is no known effective treatments for my unusual neuro condition, I am very satisfied with finally knowing what my diagnosis is & realistic prognosis. I am so blessed to be a patient of Dr. Kim.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate it when our patients take the time out to share their experience of our practice with others. We strive to provide the highest quality of patient care, and reviews like yours help us to know that we are meeting that goal.

Thanks for being such a great and loyal patient. We wish you a happy and healthy 2015!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

OMG !!! I was scared of going to a Dr office, not until now. Wow Dr Kim made my day. He was so friendly and courteous and knowledgeable. Explained me in detail and took time to go over my questions even though there were other patients in the office waiting. I did not even feel that I went to Dr office. You know the best. I just received a courtesy call by Dr Kim him self this evening at my home. He wanted to make sure I was recovering well and took the medication as prescribed. He also assured me that I can call him any time I need to without going thru the on call number. I cant believe now a days physicians like this exists. All though I don't want to fall sick, but I am Dr Kim patient for life. THANK YOU DOC !!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your glowing review. It is encouraging to get such wonderful accolades from a patient. I am so happy that I could make a positive impact on a patient's life.

Thank you for being a great patient and for writing such a positive review. I truly appreciate it! Have a happy and safe 2015!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Dr. Kim is hands-down one of the best neurologist i have seen in my 32 years of life! his demeanor and manner is calm, positive, thorough, attentive, flexible, and personal. i saw him for multiple symptoms including sleep disorder, headache, generalized body pain. Dr. Kim made me feel comfortable and relaxed and asked me questions about my recreational life & any significant stressors which no doctor has ever done before! we also discussed all sorts of things to address some life phase events and he made recommendations as to what i need. i find that doctors usually are distracted or rushed when visiting their patients, but not with Dr. Kim. I had the sense that this doctor REALLY cared about my whole being and not just the fact that i needed a physical exam and some prescription. additionally i could tell that Dr. Kim has a well-rounded medical background and approaches his care with a western and eastern perspective, not the typical medical “fix it and get rid of it” approach. it is for this reason
and his assistant Donna was very friendly and welcoming, that i give him 5 stars! i would definitely recommend this practice to anyone that values their health and wants a doctor that’s holistic, empowering, and a true team player!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your kind review. It is so nice to hear that I was able to make such a positive impact on someone's life. It's patients like you that help me know I am meeting my goal of providing the highest quality of care to all my patients.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. I greatly appreciate it!

Submitted Oct. 27, 2014