You may also like

Rate Dr. Lance Y. Kim

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's Ratings

Dr. Kim has the best expertise in Neurological disorders hands down especially in MS. He is also very kind, and has wonderful mannerism unlike most his colleagues. I am privileged to be his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind review and for sharing your thoughts and experience of our care with others. We truly appreciate it!

Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Kim is a true professional in medical field - rare to find nowadays. His wealth of medical knowledge is far above the average and yet he is so personable & explains complicated concepts & diagosis so well. He is a gifted teacher as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind words. I strive to give my patients information they can understand about their health and recommended treatments. I am happy to hear that I am meeting that goal.

Thanks for being such a great patient and sharing your experience with others.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I have been to several Neurologists over the last decade because I'm dealing with some complicated Neurological issues. I have to say that Dr. Kim is the first doctor who ever truly listened to me and cared about the confusion and pain I was going through. He devoted time to researching my particular case, studied my health history, and called me personally to explain his findings. Although I still don't have a complete answer, I am so much closer and have so much more peace of mind, thanks to Dr. Kim. Dr. Kim will be my doctor for life. It's rare to find someone like who is so well trained & educated & board certified in 7 areas and yet he remains so humble & clearly cares his patients & family. Thank you, Dr. Kim, for giving me hope again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your kind words. We so appreciate your wonderful feedback on our services and your patient loyalty. We were touched to hear our medical services meant so much to you. Patients such as yourself who take the time to share their experience with others, help us to know that we are achieving our goal of providing the highest quality of patient care.

We wish you a safe and happy 2015!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

After series of disappointing experience with other self proclaimed Neuro experts, I more or less gave up hope. Then new coworker recommended Dr kim. I was quite skeptical initially. Dr. Kim however was so kind and so empathetic to all grief I endured. He really helped me understand what was going on with me in a way that made sense to me for the first time. Although there is no known effective treatments for my unusual neuro condition, I am very satisfied with finally knowing what my diagnosis is & realistic prognosis. I am so blessed to be a patient of Dr. Kim.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate it when our patients take the time out to share their experience of our practice with others. We strive to provide the highest quality of patient care, and reviews like yours help us to know that we are meeting that goal.

Thanks for being such a great and loyal patient. We wish you a happy and healthy 2015!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

OMG !!! I was scared of going to a Dr office, not until now. Wow Dr Kim made my day. He was so friendly and courteous and knowledgeable. Explained me in detail and took time to go over my questions even though there were other patients in the office waiting. I did not even feel that I went to Dr office. You know the best. I just received a courtesy call by Dr Kim him self this evening at my home. He wanted to make sure I was recovering well and took the medication as prescribed. He also assured me that I can call him any time I need to without going thru the on call number. I cant believe now a days physicians like this exists. All though I don't want to fall sick, but I am Dr Kim patient for life. THANK YOU DOC !!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your glowing review. It is encouraging to get such wonderful accolades from a patient. I am so happy that I could make a positive impact on a patient's life.

Thank you for being a great patient and for writing such a positive review. I truly appreciate it! Have a happy and safe 2015!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Dr. Kim is hands-down one of the best neurologist i have seen in my 32 years of life! his demeanor and manner is calm, positive, thorough, attentive, flexible, and personal. i saw him for multiple symptoms including sleep disorder, headache, generalized body pain. Dr. Kim made me feel comfortable and relaxed and asked me questions about my recreational life & any significant stressors which no doctor has ever done before! we also discussed all sorts of things to address some life phase events and he made recommendations as to what i need. i find that doctors usually are distracted or rushed when visiting their patients, but not with Dr. Kim. I had the sense that this doctor REALLY cared about my whole being and not just the fact that i needed a physical exam and some prescription. additionally i could tell that Dr. Kim has a well-rounded medical background and approaches his care with a western and eastern perspective, not the typical medical “fix it and get rid of it” approach. it is for this reason
and his assistant Donna was very friendly and welcoming, that i give him 5 stars! i would definitely recommend this practice to anyone that values their health and wants a doctor that’s holistic, empowering, and a true team player!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your kind review. It is so nice to hear that I was able to make such a positive impact on someone's life. It's patients like you that help me know I am meeting my goal of providing the highest quality of care to all my patients.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. I greatly appreciate it!

Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

This is Dr. Lance Kim responding to 8/27/2014 review:
We remember things differently. Many patients come into the office seeking specific medications for which there is no medical indication for their specific complaint or diagnosis. When they do not receive the drugs they are seeking, they become upset. We keep detailed patient notes which are reviewed before any patient appointment, as well as whenever a patient calls. We also make notes of our conversations with patients and treatment advice/options.

If you wish to discuss your concerns with me, please give me a call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

I have been suffering from very complicated neurological problems & sleep disorders for many years. I have been to numerous doctors & hospitals including big name places. Despite numerous diagnostic tastings & treatments, my condition never improved & have been feeling hopeless. Then my new neighbor suggested to see Dr. Kim. I was very impressed by vast knowledge in so many areas and most of all he looked right in my eyes & noticed my feeling of helplessness and despair. He took so much time explaining meaning of results of hundredths of tastings & multiple mixed diagnosis that I could understand for first time. He took very different rout of treatments with some new medicines on experimental basis & aquatic therapy that are clearly produced beneficial effect. I especially appreciated Dr. Kim's candid opinion about my realistic prognosis as this was never been explained well by anyone else. For the first time, I feel that I have my hope restored after several years of despair. I am so blessed to have Dr. Kim as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

All he wants to do is make money off of you to pay for his beautiful building and many collage bills he has aquirwd. I have not even seen him look at me once. The whole staff is the worst I have ever come across. Dr. Kim does not look over paitent notes. Even if your medication does not work. It took a month to get a call back, and no results. I feel stuck with him, and am looking for another doctor as soon as possible. He is like a dirty car sails man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

This is Dr Lance Kim responding to 8/8/2014 review:

I am sorry that you feel this way. Your feedback is important to us and will be shared with the members of my staff. We strive to provide a positive patient experience from the moment the patient walks through the door, and remain committed to providing just that. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know that we may have fallen short of that goal. We hope you will give us another chance so that we can make this right for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509632].votes_count ]]