You may also like

Rate Dr. Lance Y. Kim

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's Ratings

His office staff are tough tovget a hold of But that doesnt conpromises my respect for Dr. Kim and his dedication to patient care & expertice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your helpful feedback and nice review. We very much appreciate it.

Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Kim was not only a fabulous physician with great insight into most complex medical illnesses but also is a most compassionate doctor I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your helpful input and kind review. We very much appreciate it!

Submitted June 25, 2015

Always a pleasure with Dr Kim He totally humanizes the experience and it feels very comfortable to discuss anything. I'll never go anywhere else for quality care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind words and confidence. We truly appreciate it!

Submitted June 17, 2015

I am so grateful for Dr. Kim's wonderful insight into my mom's very complicated neurological conditions including multiple stroke like symptoms despite negative test results. Medications he prescribed have been working very well for my mom. So fortunate to find Dr. Kim

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
I am happy to hear that your mother is doing better. It was my pleasure to take care of her, especially after all she has been through with her illness.

Submitted May 27, 2015

After seeing half a dozen neurologists, Dr. Kim nailed correct diagnosis. I carried mislable of MS but he explained why it wasnt the case & it made perfect sense. I feel so relieved. Thank you Dr. Kim

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr kim saw my husband and was right on it. He was caring and compassionate. I recently have been having problems neurolgical only to have horrible experiences from the neuroligist i seen in the hospitl. I go to see him tomorrow and can't wait hoping to finaly get some anwsers. I hope he is as attentive to me as he was to my husband and other patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I was so pleased with his evaluation of my very complicated neurological disorders including atypical MS. Dr. Kim was very thorough and very attentive. I am so glad I found him after years of searching.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2782891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind review and vote of confidence. We truly appreciate it!

Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Kim is so wonderful. He not only has impressive expertise in Neurology & Medicine in general, but has great passion for taking care of patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your kind review. It is our honor and pleasure to be your health care provider. Thanks for being such a great patient!

Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Kim has the best expertise in Neurological disorders hands down especially in MS. He is also very kind, and has wonderful mannerism unlike most his colleagues. I am privileged to be his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind review and for sharing your thoughts and experience of our care with others. We truly appreciate it!

Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Kim is a true professional in medical field - rare to find nowadays. His wealth of medical knowledge is far above the average and yet he is so personable & explains complicated concepts & diagosis so well. He is a gifted teacher as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2722112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind words. I strive to give my patients information they can understand about their health and recommended treatments. I am happy to hear that I am meeting that goal.

Thanks for being such a great patient and sharing your experience with others.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2015