Dr. Charles R. McNamara

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Charles R. McNamara has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does Dr. McNamara perform laser oral surgery?    Email me    Answer it

Oral Surgeon-related: dental implants, tooth removal, TMJ, jaw surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Charles" to "Charles R."
RID: 2834910
04/09/13 5 5 5 5 I have had a few procedures from Dr. McNamara and his awesome staff. He does such a great job and they are all so kind and treat you like your their only patient.
RID: 2552568
06/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. McNamara is an excellent doctor. I had some minor complications after my surgery, but he always treated me with courtesy. I would always recommend him  Respond
RID: 1636752
17/11/11 5 5 5 5 Who would have ever thought that getting a tooth pulled could be fun?? This office and Dr. McNamara are truly wonderful...I would recommend them to anyone!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1116923
28/02/10 5 5 5 5 Best dentist in the world. Good humor. Great touch. Wonderful staff, and answered EVERY question I had
Paid (or co-pay): $189
RID: 994870
24/09/09 5 5 5 5 The first time I went to Dr. McNamara was about 15-20 years ago; he is simply the best dentist I have ever gone to.  Respond
RID: 852632
04/04/09 5 5 5 5 I was scared to go, but after only a minute or two the doc made me very comfortable. He explained everything to me, and even has a great sense of humor. My twin sister felt the same way.Dr. Mack is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
RID: 822138
09/03/09 5 5 5 5 A very comfortable experience. The Doctor explained EVERYTHING to my daughter and made sure she understood all about the treatment. He was excellent. I have already scheduled my other daughter for her surgery, too!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 812537
04/03/09 5 5 5 5 If going to the dentist was always this good, I'd go more often. Did't hurt to bad, and was over fast.
Insurance: Aetna