Rate Dr. Charles R. McNamara

Dr. Charles R. McNamara's Ratings

I have had a few procedures from Dr. McNamara and his awesome staff. He does such a great job and they are all so kind and treat you like your their only patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

Dr. McNamara is an excellent doctor. I had some minor complications after my surgery, but he always treated me with courtesy. I would always recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

Who would have ever thought that getting a tooth pulled could be fun?? This office and Dr. McNamara are truly wonderful...I would recommend them to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

Best dentist in the world. Good humor. Great touch. Wonderful staff, and answered EVERY question I had

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2010

The first time I went to Dr. McNamara was about 15-20 years ago; he is simply the best dentist I have ever gone to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2009

I was scared to go, but after only a minute or two the doc made me very comfortable. He explained everything to me, and even has a great sense of humor. My twin sister felt the same way.Dr. Mack is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

A very comfortable experience. The Doctor explained EVERYTHING to my daughter and made sure she understood all about the treatment. He was excellent. I have already scheduled my other daughter for her surgery, too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

If going to the dentist was always this good, I'd go more often. Did't hurt to bad, and was over fast.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633538].votes_count ]]