Dr. Muni Mysore

Dr. Muni Mysore

Rate Dr. Muni Mysore

Dr. Muni Mysore's Ratings

Dr Mysore was very impatient with me. I did not like how she seemed uninterested of my illness. I feel as if she doesn't care about me as a patient, and jumps to conclusions instead of asking me what happened. I feel worse every time I leave her office. I would not recommend her to anyone who is seeking truly professional/empathetic care.

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

I was impressed with Dr. Mysore. I saw her for a period of time and we worked with meds. Once life became manageable, we weaned off the meds and I've lived med-free for the last several years. I didn't find her to push meds at all. I also feel that she let me determine how I was feeling and let me direct the changes, but I didn't feel that she was uninterested or unconcerned. I believe that if what I wanted to do wasn't good for me, she'd have directed my care in a direction that was better for me.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mysore has saved my life over the last five years. I cannot say where I would be without her.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2009 | flag

When I saw her all she did was put me on tonnes of meds.That was in 1995. I switch doctors and received cognitive behaviour treatment and much lower medication levels. It feels good not to be so flat lined.

Submitted March 11, 2007 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Mysore for about 9 months and for the first time, someone is taking the time to figure out what works for me. We have tried different combinations of prescriptions and she listens to my experiences with them and tries something new if necessary. I find her very helpful, encouraging and knowledgeable.

Submitted March 8, 2007 | flag

Especially good at allowing patient-directed care; encouraging you to remain in the work-force or to complete education and NOT to go on welfare!!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2007 | flag

She has pulled me my depression (left unchecked for 20 years). She is very concerned for her patients. Dr. Mysore is just wonderful.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2006 | flag