Rate Dr. Rose Hanna

Dr. Rose Hanna's Ratings

Maybe she is a nice person but honestly she is the worst doctor I ever seen. I went to her 10 years ago with severe abdominal pain and I told her that I’m suspecting it's appendix but she literately told me that stress out and gave me Tylenol 3 for the pain. My abdominal pain got worst with Tylenol 3 and I had to undergo an appendix operation at the same day.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Shes been my family doctor for 5 years or so, and thank god I've had no major medical issues. Most of the time when I'm in her office it feels like I'm bothering her. More than once I've been in her office asking multiple questions and I've been asked to make an appointment for another time if I want to discuss that topic... which I find ridiculous given that I was in her office for less than 3 minutes.

Submitted March 2, 2014 | flag

She is not very helpful.She doesn't give time to patients to describe their illness.She mostly looks in rush.She is not that bad but she really needs to improve her skills.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2012 | flag

knows nothing. very bad at diagnosis. slow and indolent. not nice. not punctual.

Submitted March 23, 2011 | flag

This doctor scratched me with a needle, I had an inch long scratch where the puncture was made! I have to make an appointment to see her, and am almost dreading it. I have researched my symptoms and am positive on my diagnosis, all I need is the medication, I have also researched the medicine that will aid to the pain I am in and know if her perscription is incorrect.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Hanna is my family doctor from 6 years. She is the best Dr. I have ever dealt with in Canada, she is very helpful, she explains everything in details. She is such a sweet and kind doctor. She handles children very lovely especially when it comes to giving injections. She has lots of patience in answering question(s) and her staff are very polite, professional and organized She give patient time to ask and she answers in details, she cares about her patients, always follow up on tests results, very understandable, efficient and professional.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Hanna has been my family doctor for the last 4 years and I have nothing but good things to say about her. She is very helpful and knowledgeable. I'd recommend her to anyone I know.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2010 | flag

It is not correct to even call this woman a doctor. I agree with those who say she is completely disinterested in her patients. I'll still be talking as she's packing up to leave the room. I had my physical with her & it turns out some problems were discovered. she did NOT call me to follow up!! I found out about my problems 10 months later when I went in & addressed my own self-diagnosis/conclusions & concerns. I made her go through my history because I knew I had specifically requested my blood be checked for this problem during my physical. She was reluctant to even look through my file. So I pushed & finally she said "oh yes, it says you have a problem here" I told her I had never received a follow up phonecall. To this she replied "oh, I made a note here to discuss this issue with you at your next appointment". Well, I had already seen her about 4 times since my physical & it was not discussed. If I never did her job for her, I still wouldnt know something was wrong!

Submitted Jan. 15, 2010 | flag

This doctor truly does not care about her patients at all. Her aloof and uninterested demeanor says it all. I went in with some concerns, and wanted to know about a new vaccine - and like someone else has reported, she basically made it seem as though I am allowed one concern per visit. She told me my questions could wait until my physical, and quite literally left the room without a single word. She also told me that birth control has no side-effects! (Everything has side-effects!) - Also, she refuses to treat my mom's arthritis, doesn't offer to send her to a specialist etc. She put my mom on additional high blood pressure meds, which she did not need - and made her legs and feet swell immensely as they conflict with the other meds she is taking. Needless to say, I switched doctors - Dr. Angus Franklin is my new doctor, and he is wonderful.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2009 | flag