Rate Dr. Rose Hanna

Dr. Rose Hanna's Ratings

she's been my family doctor for 8 yrs now and she is very much the worst doctor ever... id rather be on my death bed than go in for a check up with her. she doesnt care about her patients and is very rude

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Never on time, very rude and not at all helpful. Does not seem to care about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Nice dr
Friendly staff
Helpful people
Thanks dr rose
Robert and june and christine awad

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

She is the worst family doctor I've ever had the displeasure to have. She is incompetent and should not be allowed to be a doctor. Not helpful and all and very dismissive. I rarely go out of my way to write a review for someone, but I wish I saw these reviews before I went to her in the first place. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

should not be a Dr. her only solution is to send to other Doctors , almost died under her care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Extremely rude. Zero interest in my abdominal pains. And she asked ZERO questions. Worst experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2629598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

very rude, doesn't seem to care about her patients. Staff is the only good thing there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Very unfriendly. Doesn't care too much. In my opinion she is just there for a pay check. Saw her twice in the last two weeks and waited 1.5hrs each time. Ridiculous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Maybe she is a nice person but honestly she is the worst doctor I ever seen. I went to her 10 years ago with severe abdominal pain and I told her that I’m suspecting it's appendix but she literately told me that stress out and gave me Tylenol 3 for the pain. My abdominal pain got worst with Tylenol 3 and I had to undergo an appendix operation at the same day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494858].votes_count ]]