Rate Dr. Rose Hanna

Dr. Rose Hanna's Ratings

She is the worst family doctor I've ever had the displeasure to have. She is incompetent and should not be allowed to be a doctor. Not helpful and all and very dismissive. I rarely go out of my way to write a review for someone, but I wish I saw these reviews before I went to her in the first place. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

should not be a Dr. her only solution is to send to other Doctors , almost died under her care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Extremely rude. Zero interest in my abdominal pains. And she asked ZERO questions. Worst experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

very rude, doesn't seem to care about her patients. Staff is the only good thing there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Very unfriendly. Doesn't care too much. In my opinion she is just there for a pay check. Saw her twice in the last two weeks and waited 1.5hrs each time. Ridiculous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Maybe she is a nice person but honestly she is the worst doctor I ever seen. I went to her 10 years ago with severe abdominal pain and I told her that I’m suspecting it's appendix but she literately told me that stress out and gave me Tylenol 3 for the pain. My abdominal pain got worst with Tylenol 3 and I had to undergo an appendix operation at the same day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Shes been my family doctor for 5 years or so, and thank god I've had no major medical issues. Most of the time when I'm in her office it feels like I'm bothering her. More than once I've been in her office asking multiple questions and I've been asked to make an appointment for another time if I want to discuss that topic... which I find ridiculous given that I was in her office for less than 3 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1821677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

She is not very helpful.She doesn't give time to patients to describe their illness.She mostly looks in rush.She is not that bad but she really needs to improve her skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1821676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2012

knows nothing. very bad at diagnosis. slow and indolent. not nice. not punctual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1821675].votes_count ]]