Rate Dr. Rose Hanna

Dr. Rose Hanna's Ratings

very rude, doesn't seem to care about her patients. Staff is the only good thing there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Very unfriendly. Doesn't care too much. In my opinion she is just there for a pay check. Saw her twice in the last two weeks and waited 1.5hrs each time. Ridiculous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Maybe she is a nice person but honestly she is the worst doctor I ever seen. I went to her 10 years ago with severe abdominal pain and I told her that I’m suspecting it's appendix but she literately told me that stress out and gave me Tylenol 3 for the pain. My abdominal pain got worst with Tylenol 3 and I had to undergo an appendix operation at the same day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Shes been my family doctor for 5 years or so, and thank god I've had no major medical issues. Most of the time when I'm in her office it feels like I'm bothering her. More than once I've been in her office asking multiple questions and I've been asked to make an appointment for another time if I want to discuss that topic... which I find ridiculous given that I was in her office for less than 3 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1821677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

She is not very helpful.She doesn't give time to patients to describe their illness.She mostly looks in rush.She is not that bad but she really needs to improve her skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1821676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2012

knows nothing. very bad at diagnosis. slow and indolent. not nice. not punctual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1821675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

This doctor scratched me with a needle, I had an inch long scratch where the puncture was made! I have to make an appointment to see her, and am almost dreading it. I have researched my symptoms and am positive on my diagnosis, all I need is the medication, I have also researched the medicine that will aid to the pain I am in and know if her perscription is incorrect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1821674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2010

Dr. Hanna is my family doctor from 6 years. She is the best Dr. I have ever dealt with in Canada, she is very helpful, she explains everything in details. She is such a sweet and kind doctor. She handles children very lovely especially when it comes to giving injections. She has lots of patience in answering question(s) and her staff are very polite, professional and organized She give patient time to ask and she answers in details, she cares about her patients, always follow up on tests results, very understandable, efficient and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1821673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2010

Dr. Hanna has been my family doctor for the last 4 years and I have nothing but good things to say about her. She is very helpful and knowledgeable. I'd recommend her to anyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1821672].votes_count ]]