Rate Dr. Berna Akcakir

Dr. Berna Akcakir's Ratings

Dr. Akcakir is very good doctor she listens and she always takes good care of me and my family most important of all she is knowledgeable and you feel you are in good hands after all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2587084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Akcakir is an amazing doctor, helpful, kind and pro-active. My family is blessed to have her as a doctor. She is very knowledable and very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1821861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2011

She's an amazing doctor. Compassionate, knowledgeable and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1821860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

She is great! listens to all your concerns. The only negative comment I would make would be punctuality you can wait her as long as an hour when you have an appointment but it is totally worth for the service you get

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1821859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

I am very comfortable asking many questions to her, she has an answers and solution at all the time. She is my children doctor as well, she is great with all ages.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1821858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2009

Excellent Doctor. Non-judgemental about anything you tell her. Never stops being helpful. Will look into anything that is bothering you. Discounts nothing. Thorough. Obviously maintains currency on everything in her medical book. In comparing her to the rest of the province, it is worth not moving out of the area just to have her look after my health problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1821857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Amazing doctor! I love Dr. Akcakir! She is very soft, kind and caring. She is always there for my family and our needs. Thank you so much for your help :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1821856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

I thing, she love job, she like to people and help to another. I am newcomer, My family doctor is the best gift in the new life. Thank you soo much Dr. Akcakir...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1821855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

I am so happy I have her as my doctor. Dr. Akcakir is thorough, attentive and very knowledgeable. If there are follow-up tests or requirements, she personally calls to be sure you have the right information. Agree that waiting a little (usually 10-15min) to have such good care is not an issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1821854].votes_count ]]