Rate Dr. Berna Akcakir

Dr. Berna Akcakir's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Akcakir is an amazing doctor, helpful, kind and pro-active. My family is blessed to have her as a doctor. She is very knowledable and very professional.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag

She's an amazing doctor. Compassionate, knowledgeable and very helpful.

Submitted June 3, 2011 | flag

She is great! listens to all your concerns. The only negative comment I would make would be punctuality you can wait her as long as an hour when you have an appointment but it is totally worth for the service you get

Submitted May 14, 2010 | flag

I am very comfortable asking many questions to her, she has an answers and solution at all the time. She is my children doctor as well, she is great with all ages.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2009 | flag

Excellent Doctor. Non-judgemental about anything you tell her. Never stops being helpful. Will look into anything that is bothering you. Discounts nothing. Thorough. Obviously maintains currency on everything in her medical book. In comparing her to the rest of the province, it is worth not moving out of the area just to have her look after my health problems.

Submitted July 29, 2009 | flag

Amazing doctor! I love Dr. Akcakir! She is very soft, kind and caring. She is always there for my family and our needs. Thank you so much for your help :)

Submitted July 7, 2009 | flag

I thing, she love job, she like to people and help to another. I am newcomer, My family doctor is the best gift in the new life. Thank you soo much Dr. Akcakir...

Submitted May 21, 2009 | flag

I am so happy I have her as my doctor. Dr. Akcakir is thorough, attentive and very knowledgeable. If there are follow-up tests or requirements, she personally calls to be sure you have the right information. Agree that waiting a little (usually 10-15min) to have such good care is not an issue.

Submitted May 4, 2009 | flag

I have been seeing with Dr. Akcakir for several years now. Is she always on time? No, but she has been far better than virtually any other medical practionner I have ever dealt with and she rates a 5 in my book. As to being helpful and knowledgable, she is excellent. I have lost count of how many times one friend has told me that she wished she had a doctor like Dr. Akcakir.

Submitted May 1, 2009 | flag