Rate Dr. Nancy McLeod

Dr. Nancy McLeod's Ratings

Dr McLeod has been amazing for the past 20 years or so! Her and her MOA, Pauline have been nothing but professional, empathetic and prompt, also knowledgable. In all the years, I have waited for maybe 5 min to get in and then Dr. McLeod has never rushed me, but listened and given answers. It's a treat to go in there!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. McLeod is an amazing doctor. I just started seeing her and she is very approachable and knowledgeable and has time to discuss all of my issues. Even if she has fallen behind, it is because she is so thorough and concerned about each patient. I would happily wait over an hour (not that this has ever happened) to see a physician who has my best interests at heart.

Submitted April 13, 2013 | flag

I love Nancy and have been seeing her for 20 years. You often have to wait though. And, the receptionist isn't always pleasant. But, overall going to the dr. I feel that they care about me and my babies.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

I have found that although a decent dr, Nancy is alway running late, and rushes us( my 4 kids) if you even get to see her as she is usually not in the office and has a locum replacing her...I have found that if I need to come to her office about an issue multiple time I see a different Dr. everytime and need to repeat myself consantly with I feel is not in the best interest of myself or my children. BUT I think her BIGGEST down fall in definately her receptionist, I fine her EXTREMELY rude, unwilling to help in cirrcumstances that are rather time pressing, and just to have a poor over all attitude....if there wasn't a shortage of Dr.'s here I would diffinately change to see someone else.

Submitted March 9, 2011 | flag

I have never had a long wait to see Dr. McLeod & have never been rushed through an appointment. I have seen one of her locums a few times. I liked her very much, so I asked to see the same locum whenever Dr. McLeod was not available. This request was warmly received by Dr. McLeod's exceptionally helpful & competent assitant. Considering the state of our health care system, I think everyone in this office delivers excellent care with strong dollops of compassion & humor.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2011 | flag

First off, I will rate Dr McLeod herself. I do like her and find that she knows her stuff quite well. While it is annoying to have to wait sometimes up to an hour to see her, she's a good doctor overall. The biggest problem I have with her practice is: You hardly ever get to see her. For almost 3 months, I never saw her once. Instead I saw the other doctors she has on rotation. These Dr.'s were horrible. I wish I remembered their names. The one Dr I told her that I thought I had a yeast infection, which would've been my first ever. She said they'd look at it next appt (which was over a month away!)...I was shocked!!! Doesn't seem like something you'd ignore. All the other Dr's (I never saw the same one twice) just pushed you through too & never did anything helpful. Seemed like they just didn't care. My anemia got out of control, my heart became unhealthy & I had excess fluid, all that went either undiagnosed or sluffed off. If you have a high risked pregnancy I would go somewhere else

Submitted Feb. 1, 2011 | flag

Shes been my doctor for over 18 years and I love her she always helps me out even if its more than one problem I have and she makes me feel completely comfortable:)

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

Nancy has been my doctor since i was born! she delivered me and 19 years later she is still my family practitioner. she always makes you feel very conferable and so does her receptionist. The only complaint is shes always a minimum of 30 mins late, 25 if your lucky, but she is well worth the wait!

Submitted Oct. 23, 2010 | flag

Nancy restores my faith in doctors. She truly loves what she does, and genuinely cares for people. She is always pleasant, and helpful. If she doesn't know something, she is not afraid to admit it, and is willing to investigate, or refer if needed. You have to wait to see her though. She does have regular locums, but some are better than others... Her receptionist is actually a lovely, caring person, once you get past the first impression. I feel very lucky to have Nancy as my doctor.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2010 | flag

loved Dr. McLeod, she was great with my first pregnancy. I see some comments about her receptionist and I must say that I completely disagree with the negativity. I found her to be helpful and very pleasant. I believe that her job is very stressful...cut her some slack.

Submitted June 9, 2010 | flag