Dr. Robert G. Rosen

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 26 reviews. Dr. Robert G. Rosen has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

31/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8
RID: 3599651
08/11/13 5 5 5 5 Great Dr. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. Wonderful staff and therapists too!
RID: 2716735
23/07/13 5 5 5 5 Outstanding staff and Doctor. The results from multiple surgeries have exceeded my expectations by a wide margin. They and he are all fantastic.
RID: 2546323
30/01/13 5 5 5 5 I have had some ongoing issues with spurs, problems with both achilles tendons and tried therapy for awhile - which worked temporarily. I decided to try the implant surgery that Dr Rosen recommended as an alternative to the more invasive surgery. I am very pleased with the results! Dr Rosen is unlike any other Dr I have seen....very easy to talk to, very down to earth and so upbeat and friendly! His staff are amazing too! They are always friendly, helpful and truly CARE about what I'm going thru each day even if it has nothing to do with my foot! My surgery was 2 1/2 months ago and I am now getting ready to schedule my other foot. I'm confident I'll be walking pain free in the very near future. LOVE these people!!!! I would highly recommend "Doc". He's great.
RID: 2416978
04/09/12 5 5 5 5 I have suffered foot pain in both feet for several years. Dr. Rosen recommended a procedure on both feet and I am now pain free. Dr. Rosen and his staff went above and beyond what I expected in pre-op and post-op. They were always available if I had questions. Told me what to expect after the surgery and what the therapy plan consisted of. They were all completely helpful from the doctor, therapy staff and office personal. They rock.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2016848
13/04/12 5 5 5 5 I would highly recommend Dr Rosen as I have had a significant improvement in my severe chronic bilateral foot pain. He was the most professional and knowledgeable Podiatrist I have been to in the last 2 years of searching for an answer !! He explained what my problem wasn't and why AND what it was with a good explanation of possible options. I have followed his conservative non surgery option with him and his staff and could not be happier with him, his entire staff, and my progress. I found Dr Rosen very personable and knowledgeable. I also was very impressed with his staff and their knowledge and all were professional and courteous. A very caring environment by all.
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert G."
RID: 1720042
22/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rosen and his staff were the best! I had extremely painful plantar faciitis. They were understanding, patient, and reassuring during every step of my recovery. His massage therapist and staff were first rate. I received excellent care. I would recommend this great group of professionals to everyone!!!
RID: 1712727
13/02/12 5 5 5 5 You are all the best. Dr. Rosen and the staff are so curtious and friendly. I enjoyed coming to my appointment. Thank you so much for getting me so much better. Barb Tripp  Respond
RID: 1686834
14/01/12 5 5 5 5 Good attitude towards patient, very personable and knowledgeable. Always willing to spend the time needed to ensure the patient understands and agrees to the course of treatment. Would definitely use Dr. Rosen again for podiatry issues. Overall a very good experience.
Paid (or co-pay): $45
RID: 1657176
09/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr.Rosen is the most amazing doctor ever.He is a great surgeon he did a amazing job on my toes I had hammer toes and now my toes look and feel great.His staff is wonderful also.If you need a good podiatist and a excellent surgeon then this is the Doctor you need.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1653418
06/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rosen and his staff are wonderful and I highly recommend him for your foot problems.  Respond
RID: 1573258
28/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rosen did bunionectomies on both feet; in Dec. 2008 and June 2009. Before I went to his office, I first visited Jewett Podiatric Clinic in Orlando, and wasn't satisfied with their top surgeon's answers. When I went to Dr. Rosen in Titusville, I had a two page list of questions. He not only answered every question, he added information; told me what to expect with the surgeries. My previous podiatric experiences I'd had were very scary. One of the podiatrists gave me a cortisone shot in the right foot, and I couldn't walk for 3 days! The other did a temporary fix surgical procedure in the office with no anaesthesia to the affected area, and I nearly leaped off the table in pain! Dr. Rosen's bedside manner is the best I've ever seen! Not only did both surgeries go very well with quick recovery time, but both feet are doing great! I am a workout enthusiast and it's great to feel great. I have recommended a number of people to Dr. Rosen, and will continue to do so! Five stars!
RID: 1479056
05/07/11 5 5 5 5 i just can't say enough about this WONDERFUL DR AND HIS STAFF!! he's helped me a great deal from me breaking my toes on thanksgiving morning and being in his office to care for me,how many Drs will sit and laugh with you even tho your in pain and then makes it's go away ,***Dr Rosen**** your a Superstar to me!!!!!!  Respond
RID: 1435592
08/05/11 5 5 5 5 I was suffering for almost a year from heel pain. Dr Rosen and his staff got me back on my feet and I have now been pain free for over 6 months. Thank you.
RID: 1292036
12/11/10 5 5 5 5 I found this doctor in the phonebook and I am VERY pleased with the turnout. The staff, especially Lauri and Allen, go above and beyond everytime I am there. The rest of the staff is good too, and Dr. Rosen himself was wonderful! I will always recommend this office and will return if my feet desire!
RID: 1268509
09/10/10 5 5 5 5 We love Dr. Rosen and his staff. Everyone is so nice, friendly, and helpful. My husband and myself have been going on an off for a couple of years. I recently just had surgery and he explained to me everything that he was going to do. I was scared and but he made me feel very comfortable with what he was going to do. He is very knowledgeable and has the best bed side manners too. His office staff is very helpful and explained everything to me,and what had to be done before surgery with paperwork. He even called me that evening to check on me too, not many Drs do this. You never have to wait long, you go in they take care of you, if you have questions they will answer them. I highly recommend Dr. Rosen and his staff. I will miss going to them after my therapy is over. You know when you walk in you will see happy and smiling faces, everyone gets along great and they always make my day. Thanks to you all.
RID: 1266245
06/10/10 5 5 5 5 DR.Rosen and staff were top notch very straight forward corrected the problem some recovery time after surgery but the end result very good. DR.Rosen is the best DR.I have ever seen great bed side manor .
RID: 1234976
23/08/10 4 3 3 5 Nice enough, but comes across full of himself,If in medical field you understand. Doesn't appear to accept that your not getting better and will keep trying the same treatment. Staff is very nice, but they cut up so much they miss things. After surgery,I was never told to do some in house exercises, that I ask about all along. They were shocked, when I told them 3mos. later I hadn't done certain exercises. Office may be too busy. All nice people, but when you want to get better (not Good). Sorry
RID: 1059204
16/12/09 5 5 5 5 My wife had her foot operated on several years ago by another podiatrist, however the pain and discomfort was still there. Meds after meds with no relief. The doctor stated to her that she would have to have some sort of bone fusion that would limit the movement of her foot. She refused and went on with her life as it was. Years later we met Dr. Rosen after I sustained a severe injury to my foot. We were very impressed with his medical knowledge, attitude and treatment. To make a long story short he performed surgery on my wife who now has no pain and full range of motion in her foot. I guess we witnessed a surgery that couldn’t be done. Hats off to you Doc…………. Oh, on another note I tore some tendons in my foot and couldn’t even walk right and he fixed that to! Now here’s a doctor that cares, his office staff is wonderful and his medical knowledge is outstanding. When other podiatrists said it couldn’t be fixed, he fixed it. Maybe this should go into the Medical Journal.
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 1056626
14/12/09 2 1 2 3 Dr. Rosen' office is shabby and small. His staff is not the best. Therapist is so rough I was sore for days. If you do not agree with Dr. Rosen's method of treatment he is rude . I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone.
RID: 1044320
27/11/09 5 5 5 5 The doctor was very punctual, explained my condition at length and helped my sore feet after suffering for over 8 months. I have been pain free for 3 months now, thank you.
RID: 993790
23/09/09 5 5 5 5 What a wonderful doctor. Explains everything to you and gives you all options, explaining each one of them, and then lets you make the decision. I had a hyprocure implant put into my foot, Dr. Rosen informed me of everything before the surgery and all that "could go wrong" with this procedure. Everything went perfect. His staff is wonderful and everyone, including the doctor, takes the time to see me on every visit. I have been to other podiatrist years before and they put you in a brace or orthotics and then dismiss you but not this doctor. I have suffered for many years with this problem and Dr. Rosen is the only doctor that came up with a solution for me. I recommend him highly and would never see another doctor ever if I have a problem with my feet or ankles. I recommend him highly. I read a negative comment about him on this website and all I can say is "YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT A DIFFERENT DOCTOR ROSEN" To you Doc all I can say is thanks and PSSST.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 991258
19/09/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rosen is kind, compassionate, friendly and very professional.I have been seeing him for on and off problems for several years. I have had experience with him from a perspective as a patient as well as a nurse. He personally follows up with his patients after all procedures.He will ask his patients for a phone number which he can reach them that evening. He always has time for you as a patient or as a friend. I would highly recommend Dr. Rosen to anyone needing podiatry care. You can't go wrong. His staff is equally as pleasant as he is. I believe he shows his staff as much appreciation and kindness as he shows his patients. If you see him, you will love him.
RID: 991199
19/09/09 5 5 5 5 i am a physician and i personally go to dr. rosen and have had my husband treated by him also because he is skilled technically and well versed in the podiatry world. i recommend him to my patients and as above myself and family.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 990714
18/09/09 5 4 5 5 I don't know if the last person that rated this doctor even went to the same doctor. My experience was everything you wouldn't get at other dr.'s. The staff was excellent, polite, very helpful and the time the doctor spent with me was very informative and made me feel at ease. He was able to explain and treat a problem that has been a issue for me for years. So please take my exprience to heart this doctor is great, I will return to his office if the need is ever there.
RID: 988969

16/09/09 1 2 1 1 Don't go to this doc! Had me do a procedure I shouldn't have done, and then when I had complications, he was not only rude, he was outright mean! He comes off as very arrogant and dismissive. He didn't mention anything about possible complications or what to do. I had to ask a ton of questions and practically drag the information out of him--how often should I clean/dress the wound, how long should I soak, how strong should the soak solution be? etc etc etc. The take-home material after the procedure was vague and useless--it consisted of one ancient photocopy full of typos. I don't think he knows what he's doing. I ended up in the ER twice after the procedure. I found another podiatrist, who was shocked at Rosen's procedure and his proposed follow-up (picking at an open wound that was already infected!). I regret ever encountering this guy! Aside from that, the office is small and shabby, doesn't seem very up-to date. Find someone else!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 928230
03/07/09 4 5 5 5 Awesome podiatrist. Explains things very well, listens and does not push you into any kind of particular treatment, letting you decide if you want to proceed conservatively or aggressively. His physical therapy department was top-notch until the massage therapist left, now there is just the bald gentleman who is too rough when massaging a foot that has had surgery done to it.
Insurance: United Healthcare