Rate Dr. Robert G. Rosen

Dr. Robert G. Rosen's Ratings

The front desk staff at this facility is incredibly nice, so that was one of the few positive things I experienced there. Dr. Rosen is nice enough and seems to be knowledgeable, but he seemed incredibly rushed when we met and didn't explain anything to me fully. I had to decide my own treatment plan and ended up, apparently, picking one of the most expensive routes, which was Physical Therapy. In PT, no one could explain to me why they were doing what they were doing, and I had to keep reminding them of stuff they forgot to do. They charged me $40 to put athletic tape around my foot at the end, which I wasn't even aware there would be a charge for and certainly would have just done on my own if I would have known. After several treatments, I was getting new pain in another part of my foot and the old pain was only getting worse. Since then, I have just taken to ice and stretching at home, which has helped so much more. I feel like they could have told me to try that from the beginning instead of putting me through hundreds of dollars worth of useless therapy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

friendly and very pleasant to work with. Best ever

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

awesome Dr very knowledgeable I agree he makes you feel like you are the only patient that he has. the office staff is wonderfulwilling to make payment arrangements after my insurance copay

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Overcharges for service and billing is a joke.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2507774].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Great Dr. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. Wonderful staff and therapists too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

Outstanding staff and Doctor. The results from multiple surgeries have exceeded my expectations by a wide margin. They and he are all fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I have had some ongoing issues with spurs, problems with both achilles tendons and tried therapy for awhile - which worked temporarily. I decided to try the implant surgery that Dr Rosen recommended as an alternative to the more invasive surgery. I am very pleased with the results! Dr Rosen is unlike any other Dr I have seen....very easy to talk to, very down to earth and so upbeat and friendly! His staff are amazing too! They are always friendly, helpful and truly CARE about what I'm going thru each day even if it has nothing to do with my foot! My surgery was 2 1/2 months ago and I am now getting ready to schedule my other foot. I'm confident I'll be walking pain free in the very near future. LOVE these people!!!! I would highly recommend "Doc". He's great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2013

I have suffered foot pain in both feet for several years. Dr. Rosen recommended a procedure on both feet and I am now pain free. Dr. Rosen and his staff went above and beyond what I expected in pre-op and post-op. They were always available if I had questions. Told me what to expect after the surgery and what the therapy plan consisted of. They were all completely helpful from the doctor, therapy staff and office personal. They rock.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr Rosen as I have had a significant improvement in my severe chronic bilateral foot pain. He was the most professional and knowledgeable Podiatrist I have been to in the last 2 years of searching for an answer !! He explained what my problem wasn't and why AND what it was with a good explanation of possible options. I have followed his conservative non surgery option with him and his staff and could not be happier with him, his entire staff, and my progress. I found Dr Rosen very personable and knowledgeable. I also was very impressed with his staff and their knowledge and all were professional and courteous. A very caring environment by all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Dr. Rosen and his staff were the best! I had extremely painful plantar faciitis. They were understanding, patient, and reassuring during every step of my recovery. His massage therapist and staff were first rate. I received excellent care. I would recommend this great group of professionals to everyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][633961].votes_count ]]