Rate Dr. Robert G. Rosen

Dr. Robert G. Rosen's Ratings

awesome Dr very knowledgeable I agree he makes you feel like you are the only patient that he has. the office staff is wonderfulwilling to make payment arrangements after my insurance copay

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

Overcharges for service and billing is a joke.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Great Dr. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. Wonderful staff and therapists too!

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

Outstanding staff and Doctor. The results from multiple surgeries have exceeded my expectations by a wide margin. They and he are all fantastic.

Submitted July 23, 2013 | flag

I have had some ongoing issues with spurs, problems with both achilles tendons and tried therapy for awhile - which worked temporarily. I decided to try the implant surgery that Dr Rosen recommended as an alternative to the more invasive surgery. I am very pleased with the results! Dr Rosen is unlike any other Dr I have seen....very easy to talk to, very down to earth and so upbeat and friendly! His staff are amazing too! They are always friendly, helpful and truly CARE about what I'm going thru each day even if it has nothing to do with my foot! My surgery was 2 1/2 months ago and I am now getting ready to schedule my other foot. I'm confident I'll be walking pain free in the very near future. LOVE these people!!!! I would highly recommend "Doc". He's great.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

I have suffered foot pain in both feet for several years. Dr. Rosen recommended a procedure on both feet and I am now pain free. Dr. Rosen and his staff went above and beyond what I expected in pre-op and post-op. They were always available if I had questions. Told me what to expect after the surgery and what the therapy plan consisted of. They were all completely helpful from the doctor, therapy staff and office personal. They rock.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr Rosen as I have had a significant improvement in my severe chronic bilateral foot pain. He was the most professional and knowledgeable Podiatrist I have been to in the last 2 years of searching for an answer !! He explained what my problem wasn't and why AND what it was with a good explanation of possible options. I have followed his conservative non surgery option with him and his staff and could not be happier with him, his entire staff, and my progress. I found Dr Rosen very personable and knowledgeable. I also was very impressed with his staff and their knowledge and all were professional and courteous. A very caring environment by all.

Submitted April 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rosen and his staff were the best! I had extremely painful plantar faciitis. They were understanding, patient, and reassuring during every step of my recovery. His massage therapist and staff were first rate. I received excellent care. I would recommend this great group of professionals to everyone!!!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2012 | flag

You are all the best. Dr. Rosen and the staff are so curtious and friendly. I enjoyed coming to my appointment. Thank you so much for getting me so much better. Barb Tripp

Submitted Feb. 13, 2012 | flag

Good attitude towards patient, very personable and knowledgeable. Always willing to spend the time needed to ensure the patient understands and agrees to the course of treatment. Would definitely use Dr. Rosen again for podiatry issues. Overall a very good experience.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2012 | flag