You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert G. Rosen

Dr. Robert G. Rosen's Ratings

Not only best podiatrist, but best doctor in Brevard County. Front desk does not over schedule and is prompt. Doctor is competent, courteous, down to earth and funny. I was really impressed that he encourages patients to actively participate in their treatment plan instead of like a lot of practices that dictate treatment to patients. He is very helpful, and it is apparent that he true wants to improve the quality of his patients' lives. His motto is "yolo"!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

The staff is very nice and are punctual with getting you in and out in a timely manner. The doctor moves from room to room in a timely manner after you go into room. Did no have to wait very long. The doctor explains so that the patient can understand. The doctor is very compassionate in regards to the patient's foot situation, pain, etc...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Front desk staff an staff are very nice an willing to help attuned is great. Dr Rosen is knowledgeable an operated on my ankle. Was very pleased with the result. Has a great beside manner., very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

If you have any work done, the after care even if he changes a band aid will cost you anywhere from 45.00 to 80.00. I had to pay something every time I walked in the office even when I paid for the procedure up front. Definitely likes to overcharge. I'm just glad I don't have to see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

He is great with kids and adults! His staff is friendly and helpful! I wish there was more doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Great doctor, friendly staff, helpful, and would highly recommend Dr. Rosen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

The front desk staff at this facility is incredibly nice, so that was one of the few positive things I experienced there. Dr. Rosen is nice enough and seems to be knowledgeable, but he seemed incredibly rushed when we met and didn't explain anything to me fully. I had to decide my own treatment plan and ended up, apparently, picking one of the most expensive routes, which was Physical Therapy. In PT, no one could explain to me why they were doing what they were doing, and I had to keep reminding them of stuff they forgot to do. They charged me $40 to put athletic tape around my foot at the end, which I wasn't even aware there would be a charge for and certainly would have just done on my own if I would have known. After several treatments, I was getting new pain in another part of my foot and the old pain was only getting worse. Since then, I have just taken to ice and stretching at home, which has helped so much more. I feel like they could have told me to try that from the beginning instead of putting me through hundreds of dollars worth of useless therapy.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2632491].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

friendly and very pleasant to work with. Best ever

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

awesome Dr very knowledgeable I agree he makes you feel like you are the only patient that he has. the office staff is wonderfulwilling to make payment arrangements after my insurance copay

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2523580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Overcharges for service and billing is a joke.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2507774].votes_count ]]