Rate Dr. Norbert D. Scharff

Dr. Norbert D. Scharff's Ratings

I have seen a few cardiologists in my years and by far Dr. Scharff is the most kindest and compassionate doctor yet! He really knows his job!! I would highly recommended him to anyone! Keep up the GREAT work!!! He's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][634110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2011

I have worked as an RN with Dr. Scharff since 1985. HE IS JUST THE BEST! When an RN refers you to a doctor, sit up and listen. He is brilliant, compassionate and takes his time with every patient. My dad and husband see Dr. Scharff professionally.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][634109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

This is the most caring Dr and the most knowledgeable that I have ever had take care of my health problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][634108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2009

A most knowledgeable and compassionate doctor and human being. Always takes time with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][634107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2009

Wonderful Doctor! Rarely have to wait. Always returns calls. Answers all questions. Great Staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][634106].votes_count ]]