Rate Dr. Robert C. Udell

Dr. Robert C. Udell's Ratings

Dr Udell is a very intelligent, warm, caring doctor who takes the time necessary to diagnose and treat his patients. You never fell rushed or like you don’t have his complete focus. Recently he worked me in at the end of the day which meant I was still in his office after 7PM. I have no trepidation recommending Dr Udell to anyone looking for an excellent physician. My wife and I are fortunate to have found him.

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

staff 5--punctuality 5 Dr. Udell meets all the requirements for a top rating. He takes time with the paitent and will answer any question he is asked. Talks to a paitent and not down to them like he is a god and they are idiots.Knows what he is doing.I will highly recommed to everyone.

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

Very knowlegible with regard to cholesterol lowering drugs. Easy to talk with about all situations involving health and lifestyle. Seems to have large patient practice so if you are a first time patient expect a wait for appointment unless its an emergency.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2008 | flag