Rate Dr. Michael Y. Han

Dr. Michael Y. Han's Ratings

Dr. Han evaluated me for blood in the urine. The cystoscopy he performed in the office was painless. I found him very easy to talk to, and although he is punctual and businesslike, he took the time to answer all my questions to my satisfaction. I feel very comfortable going back to him for follow-up.

Submitted March 25, 2009 | flag

Dr. Han gave me more pain than my 3 kidney stone attacks combined. During surgery, he was notified that my anesthesia "didn't take." He proceeded anyway. A week later, the stent he placed during surgery had to be removed because it wasn't place properly. Instead of removing it at the hospital, where I was for 5 days for kidney problems, he made me get discharged early to have the stent removed by his assistant in his crappy office, under no sedation. It was painful, barbaric, and humiliating. I compare it to a rape. At the end of the day, he blamed everyone but himself for my discomfort, pain, and complications. Whatta guy.

Submitted March 25, 2009 | flag

Dr. Han is an excellent surgeon. My primary physician referred me to him, and he removed two large kidney stones from me surgically and I had virtually no pain at all. He was careful to give me all the options, and let me know all the pros and cons of each type of treatment. He also listened to me and my concerns. He made sure I totally understood what I was going to experience every step of the way. And he took a lot of time with me. I feel very lucky that he was my surgeon, and I will go to him again if I have further problems.

Submitted June 6, 2007 | flag

Dr. Han is a new physican in a large urology group and was very helpful and since he is new he normally has openings

Submitted Dec. 6, 2006 | flag