Rate Dr. Simon S. Chung

Dr. Simon S. Chung's Ratings

I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Chung to any guy in the DMV considering a vasectomy. The treatment I received consistently met and exceeded my expectations. The initial consultation was quick and informative. He meets you and spells out the details of the procedure, and he has a very personable engaging manner. The actual surgery was handled with utmost professionalism. Several very capable staff assisted and Dr. Chung put my mind at ease throughout the quick procedure. A plus and thank you!!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

DR CHUNG IS AN EXCELLENT, CARING UROLOGIST VERSUS SOME I MET IN DOWNTOWN K STREET. HE PERFORMED SURGERY ON ME APRIL 2013 FOR URINARY RETENTION AND I AM FULLY RECOVERED AND FEELING WONDERFUL AND IN EXCELLENT HEALTH.HE VISITED ME THE DAY AFTER THE SURGERY, A SATURDAY, TO MAKE SURE I WAS DOING FINE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AS A TOP UROLOGIST IN VA.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chung preformed the Da Vinci Robotic Prostectomy on me. The staff at INOVA Fairfax couldn't say enough great things about the surgeon I chose. I did much research online and found Dr. Chung to be highly qualified in the most advanced surgery techniques. I have only had the best experience and would recommend him to anyone facing prostate cancer treatments.

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag

My previous visit had a 30 minutes wait. This time, I had to sit and wait in the lobby for 80 minutes to see Dr. Chung. He spent 2 minutes with me and sent me out to get a lab test order from the receptionist. While the lab test order was not the same as what Dr. Chung told me. I asked the receptionist to confirm that with Dr. Chung. She did not want to and asked me to follow the print out order which is a generic form.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

My wife and I saw Dr. Chung in anticipation of my getting a vasectomy. His approach and demeanor to us was calming and reassuring. He spoke in plain language and took the time to answer all our questions (and there were many). We came to see him on the recommendation of several friends who described Dr. Chung exactly as we experienced. I had surgery several weeks later and the surgery and recovery went even better than described.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

my collegue at hospital, would go to him for my problems without hesitation

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Chung is most wonderful urologist in Virginia/DC! He discussed my diagnosis with me and my family in normal understandable English and answered our questions. He showed us that he was truly concerned for my safety and my robotic kidney surgery came off perfectly. I was able to keep the kidney when others told me it had to be totally removed.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

Vasectomy went great. Dr Chung was very willing to take time, answer questions, and be available on follow up. Great experience, well, as good as one can have getting vasectomy!

Submitted Nov. 29, 2010 | flag

Submitted Nov. 5, 2010 | flag

Definitely the best urologist in the area and this goes beyond just being THE da Vinci robot surgeon. He is compassionate and kind and took the time to educate me and my wife about the surgery every step of the way. There is no place else to go if you need a urologist.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag