Rate Dr. Therese Racette

Dr. Therese Racette's Ratings

Dr. Racette is the best doctor I have had in more than 25 years. She gives you the time needed to talk about the problems and she gives you the answers so you completely understand. You know that she hears what you are saying! I am so thankful that she has moved to Winnipeg which allows me to have her as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1822727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

Dr.Racette is no longer practicing in Selkirk and I am so disappointed! I have had her since I was 12 years old and she delivered both of my children. The Doc that took over for her is on time, but seems cold and uncaring in comparison to the sweet and kind Dr. Racette. I will truly miss her. Great Doctor and I feel blessed to have had her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1822726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr.Racette is an awesome Doctor, even if she is sometimes late for her appointments. She is worth waiting for. When my mom went through a surgery and something went wrong, and we finally requested a new specialist, she had no problem referring us to a new one. She will take the time. She is a Doctor that really cares about her paitents.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1822725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

a very caring Doctor listens and why your always waiting she is very thuro with every patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1822724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

She is a good doctor to talk to about your health issues. But be prepared to wait a minimum of 2hrs for your appointment as she is always late. She has troubles sleeping and often doesn't get to bed until the wee hours of the morning, which means she doesn't get to clinic until about 2pm. She has her appts scheduled from 12pm on though. You would think she would just start later but no... you just have to wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1822723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2008

I started seein her during my pregnancy, every time very late appointments, during labour she was missing even thought she was paged many many times. She is a great dr when she turns up, but her not being there when we needed her during labour caused me and my baby many problems that should and would not have happend if she had shown up on time, i am really undesided if i will go back to her, my family don't want me to but there isnt many options in selkirk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1822722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Often runs late, but I don't hold that against her, she is a very good doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1822721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Like most patients I find Dr. Racette to be a very good doctor as far as knowledge and thoroughness goes. But like everyone else, her punctuality is atrocious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1822720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Doctor Racette is never on time, but keep in mind she doesn't rush an examination, is very thorough, and doesn't rush you out of her office. I don't mind waiting for Doctor Recette because I know she cares and she will spend as much time with me as required.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1822719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007

Always a 2 - 3 hour wait. Makes it very frustrating and gets the blood pressure up, but she is terrific to see. Took me on when my kids and wife doc wouldn't!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1822718].votes_count ]]