Rate Dr. Ronald E. Perrott

Dr. Ronald E. Perrott's Ratings

I had wanted to schedule an appointment to have my moles and new growths reviewed for about 5 years. A busy life got in the way and it took a growth on my face to make an appointment. I called the Dermatology Clinic and accepted the first available appointment, which was with Ronald Perrott, MD. I prefer seeing female doctors and hadn't been seen by a male Dr. since my early 20's, I'm now in my late 40's. With this understanding, Dr. Perrott and his staff put me at total ease and frankly I'm now glad that I had the opportunity to have Dr. Perrott treat me and remove my growths/moles. His demeanor is comfortable, informative and sincere. Personally, I love his depth of knowledge on the subject matter. I will see Dr. Perrott again in 6 months, and every 6 months thereafter because I have an unusually high number of moles on my body, which is concerning. Frankly, the entire office staff at The Dermatology Clinic is quite exceptional and highly recommended. Teresa T., Redington Beach, FL

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Perrott himself is friendly and genuinely concerned. However, the front-office staff are unwilling to provide billing information other than a payment receipt. That receipt contains no information that I can use to file for flex plan reimbursement. The web site pierce.ema.md is no more helpful; it contains diagnosis and treatment information, but no billing information. I have had to speak to the office manager in order to receive a detailed bill of my encounters with the doctor.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2013 | flag

I had a fast growing squamous cancer on the end of my nose. Dr. Perrott was caring and extremely careful. The incision was very large with lots of stitches. I was sure that I was going to be terribly disfigured. Boy was I wrong! The surgery was done so expertly that there is not even a visible scar! What a great doctor!

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Perrott is knowledgeable, warm and friendly. He answers all questions and is very thorough in his examinations. He treats suspected problems immediately whenever possible. But the characteristic that I appreciate the most is that he has a wonderful sense of humor!

Submitted Dec. 11, 2009 | flag

Dr. Perrott is the best! He is professional, knowledgeable and caring. I was especially thankful that he does not scold patients for having been out in the sun too much; he praises them for coming in to have their skin checked. Dr. Perrott is always friendly and personable, making the patient comfortable...and he does not make you get naked as some dermatologists do...yet he is very aggressive in treating suspected skin cancer or pre-cancerous spots. Dr. Perrott is highly recommended and I have referred many friends and coworkers to see him over the past several years. I see him twice yearly without fail.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Perrott is the 4th dermatologist I contacted for medical advice. He is kind, respectful, professional, and knowledgeable. He listens and takes time to answer questions. He has helped me with my medical condition, were other doctors could not help. I continue to improve with each visit. After the first visit with Dr. Perrott, I knew I could stop my search for a dermatologist. I have had a number of visits with Dr. Perrott and he is consistent on each visit. I recommend Dr. Perrott. His staff is kind and friendly.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2008 | flag