Rate Dr. Sandra J. Sha

Dr. Sandra J. Sha's Ratings

DR. SHA IS THE BEST DOCTOR A PATIENT COULD EVER WANT! SHE HAS IT ALL! THE BRAINS, THE LOOKS, THE KINDNESS, THE COMPASSION! SHE IS THE WHOLE PACKAGE! I HOPE THAT I NEVER NEED HER SERVICES AGAIN, BUT IF ANYONE I KNOW OR LOVE EVER GETS CANCER AGAIN, I KNOW JUST WHO I AM GOING TO!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][634650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

DR. SHA IS SO SWEET AND NICE! MY FAMILY AND I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH HER! SHE IS SO CARING AND TOOK SO MUCH TIME TO EXPLAIN ALL OF THE DETAILS OF MY CANCER TO ME AND ALLAYED ALL MY FEARS AND I JUST OWE HER MY LIFE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][634649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2010

DR. SANDRA SHA IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! WHAT A WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND WOMAN. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUTSIDE AND TRULY CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS! I GIVE MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATIONS FOR DR. SANDRA SHA!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][634648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2010

Dr. Sha is a highly compassionate and always takes the time to listen and explain. She is as good as they come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][634647].votes_count ]]