Rate Dr. Ignacio L. Gallardo

Dr. Ignacio L. Gallardo's Ratings

Best Doctor Ever! Very knowledgable.Takes time to explain, personally reads all images and tests. you may have to wait to see him but he will give you his full attention and answer all questions. Very approachable. With his help he changed my prognosis of heart failure to living a normal life. Wish all doctors were like this!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

Best doctor I have. Listen very well and explains everthing in detail. Saved my life. If it wasn't for him I might not be here.

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

After five cardiologist , multiple medicine trial and errors with failure to stabilize blood pressure. Dr. Gallardo diagnosed my grandmother disautonomia during our first visit. His experience and knowledge is unquestionable.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2011 | flag

wonderful and very caring Dr., extremely knowledgeable, explains things so clearly and will spend as much time with you as is necessary. The best Dr. I ever had

Submitted March 27, 2011 | flag

Truly a doctor with the best bed side manner you'll ever experience. Patient and thorough with explanations; extremely caring and knowledgable. The best doctor I have!

Submitted July 9, 2009 | flag

Very approchable, helpful,knowledgeable and experienced. Also the most caring physician I ever had. He takes a lot of time with his patients and makes you feel like a close friend or a member of his family.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2009 | flag