Dr. Vito G. Bommarito

Rate Dr. Vito G. Bommarito

Dr. Vito G. Bommarito's Ratings

I would recommend Dr. Bammarito to anyone. He was able to give my 5yr old son two filling with no freezing or gas and my son didn't even flinch. The staff there is amazingly friendly and helpful too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1824737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

The best Dental Team ever! We've been with Vito since the 1988 and have always had a great experience. Vera is the best hygenist and we've become like old friends. The staff are ALWAYS top notch and professional. Vito and his staff are always growing in their knowledge of new techniques. I have recommended them to all my friends and have actually got them to switch to his team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1824748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

not happy at all, I had to see another Dentist to correct his job, will never go back again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1824747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

was referred by family and have nothing bad to say. Great staff and I've had nothing but positive experiences over the past 3yrs with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1824746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

Dr. Bommarito is the absolute best dentist I have ever been too! He always puts me at ease and makes sure I am 100% comfortable. I had a great experience right from the beginning! Carol at reception is always in a wonderful mood and is very helpful. They do a great job at working around your schedule. Dr. Bommarito's assistant Lindsay is amazing at explaining everything and always answers all my questions. The entire team works so well together that I actually ENJOY going to the dentist now. I highly recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1824745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

Friendly staff and pain free dentistry. Dr. Bommarito is an energetic, focused perfectionist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1824744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Very good doctor.Very knowledgeble dentist.thank you very much

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1824743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2010

Vito is a very friendly painfree dentist. staff also treats you with respect and always puntcual. I have never had to wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1824742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2010

Vito has been our family dentist for 8 years now. He is friendly and knowledgable. His staff is great and they know how to handle small children. I would recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1824736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2009

I am an adult who was very scared of dentists. Someone mentioned Vito and I tried him. He is so gentle and kind. Alot of my friends are now going to him. I really can't say enough kind things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1824735].votes_count ]]