Rate Dr. Steven Joseph Koziak

Dr. Steven Joseph Koziak's Ratings

takes sides when helping with disputes, awful bedside manner

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr, koziak has been my family doctor for 35 years, he has been very helpful in all problems in our lives.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

After enduring some mental health issues, Dr. Koziak asked me upon coming in to the room "So, how's the bipolar disease?" ~ Thanks! I feel great about it and I didn't realize I was DISEASED! He knows next to nothing about mental illness, so seek another doctor. Another time, I had gone for a vaginal examination and had an irritation in my anus that I wanted him to check. He said "Do you want me to put my finger in your bum?" - I was like, uh ya do what you gotta do buddy let's just get this over with... THEN he says, "OK, well you'll have to bend over doggy style"... What the f... I guess he learned that in Med school. Needless to say, peace out Koziak!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2014 | flag

I took my mother-in-law to see this doctor today; she didn't have an appointment; as she told me she had, but he saw her anyways. She tried to manipulate him, but he was 100% professional, and acted in her best interests. She then bad-mouthed him loudly outside in the waiting room, which he didn't deserve at all, and I'm sure that anyone overhearing her would realize that. Here is an apology on her behalf, along with one from me for when I was your patient years ago. When I asked for an obstetrician 29 years ago, it was only because it was my first baby, and I thought that I was supposed to ask; I regret not staying with you. Also, when I left you for a doctor closer to my house, it was just because I thought that one doctor was just as good as another. I was wrong. There are excellent doctors (and staff), who give their best, and then there are others, and my parents-in-law don't realize how lucky they are. Thank you to you and your staff for caring and giving your best.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr koziak, i needed a fit note for an employer and he went out of his way to help me great guy very understanding

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

I have been with Dr Koziak since he took over the practice from Dr Ellis..wow long time ago. He is such an amazing doctor and I would recomment him to anyone. He is thorough and actually does follow up with a phone call to see how you are on the more serious issues. I live in Brampton and travel to Hamilton to see him as a good doctor is so hard to find. He will be a tough replacement when he does go to retire.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2010 | flag

I have been with Dr. Koziak since I was born (in fact he was the doctor who delivered me). He takes the time to talk with you and answer your questions. He is very thorough and has a great staff. I dread the day when he decides to retire. The world needs more doctors like Dr. Koziak.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2009 | flag

Just found this site while searching for a G.P.. This doctor was my parent's doctor. They are now both deceased. My father died of lung cancer which this doctor initially read on the x-ray as pneumonia. It was quite a shock when my sisters and I took him to the oncologist only to discover he had an inoperable tumor.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2009 | flag

Love love LOVE Dr. Koziak. I've been with him since I was a baby. I'm now 25 and wouldn't rely on anyone else. He's more than capable and also knows his limits to know when a specialist is needed. He never fools around, he's always says it like it is and I appreciate that. Liz and Norma are FABULOUS. Couldn't ask for better support staff. FABULOUS.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2009 | flag

Excellent Doctor, very caring and knowledgable. First class staff as well.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2008 | flag